& Embed2rerank list
- 1Okay, do they really need an explanation?! Any man or woman who doesn't like that Beatles has got some explaining to do. STAT! It would be a good debate topic, though.
- 2They are in their 60's and still singing their asses off. AND they still sound the same as they did when they were in their prime. They remind everyone that just because you get older, you can still do what you want and be damn good at it.
- 3Any man, young or old, that appreciates the instrumental abilities of Chicago immediately gains 10 points. With anybody.
- 4"Romeo and Juliet" stands as one of the greatest songs of all time. Just knowing that a young person knows a song of this caliber will make those older peeps swoon, man or woman.
- 5Any mention of anything relating to Frank Sinatra (i.e. The Rat Pack) will make any man envision smoking a cigar, turning off the lights, and dancing with his wife.
- 6Another guy in his 60's that is still kickin'. Older men know how to rock it, but they need to be reminded sometimes, and that, my friend, is up to you. I wouldn't bring up the fact that his voice reminds you of sex, though.
- 7The ultimate. Every woman wants to and has always wanted to be with him.
- 9She is the rock version of Beyonce. In the 80's obviously. Just listen to the lyrics. Any woman who was in her twenties in the 80's will actually fall in love with you. Hey, even a woman who didn't really grow up in the 80's will appreciate you.
- 10If you are a guy, compare your girlfriend to that "American Girl". I know that is a typical song to know, but any parent would be honored to have someone compare their child to a Tom Petty song. Plus, I am pretty sure that any man who ever listened to Tom Petty wanted to BE him at some point.