</> Rerank List
- 1Former President Bush had his left hip replaced in 2000 at the Mayo Clinic, at age 76. His wife, former First Lady Barbara Bush had the same procedure just 3 years earlier at the same hospital. For information on hip replacement, visit http://patients.nuehealth.com/orthopedic.
- 2Pop icon Billy Joel had both hips replaced in 2010 to correct what was called "a congenital condition." Just before surgery, he appeared on the Howard Stern Show, saying, "that years of bouncing around stages had taken its toll and he "had" to get it over with. Living with hip pain? Don't suffer anymore. Call Leslie at 866-978-2573, x 119.
- 3Former aerobics queen Jane Fonda had hip replacement surgery in 2005 at age 67. The actress has had her share of surgeries-including multiple cosmetic surgeries and a knee replacement surgery. However, she remains active, showing up just last year, at age 72 in a leotard to celebrate World Fitness Day in Atlanta, Georgia. Don't let hip pain slow you down. Work with the best international orthopedic surgeons:http://patients.nuehealth.com/orthopedic.
- 4Regis had hip replacement surgery in 2009 at age 78, and was back to his morning talk show Regis and Kelly just over 4 weeks later. http://patients.nuehealth.com/orthopedic
- 5The Olympic figure skater's hip problem, Avascular Necrosis, was diagnosed in 2002, and Rudy went on to have a double hip replacement, using ceramic on ceramic implants in his 2003 surgeries. He returned to the ice just a few weeks later, and in 2004 returned to the Champions on Ice Tours.
- 11 +
items 1 - 5 of 10
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?