- 1Approximately 41% of Americans will be diagnosed with cancer at some point in their lives. If you would like to learn about an integrative approach to cancer treatment, www.healthtravelguides.com/MoreProcedures/FunctionalOncology.
- 2Only a few hundred of the more than 80,000 chemicals in use in the U.S. have been tested for safety. Chat with a medical case manager for more information: healthtravelguides.custhelp.com/ci/documents/detail/2/1005.
- 3In the U.S., women have higher levels of many toxic and hormone-disrupting substances than men do. Visit our blog at: www.wellsphere.com/breast-cancer-article/breast-cancer-patients-suffer-too-many-unnecessary-surgeries-study-shows/1365309.
- 4Pesticides approved for use by the EPA contain nearly 900 active ingredients, many of which are toxic.
- 5Mobile source air emissions are responsible for approximately 30 percent of cancer resulting from air pollution. If you'd like to learn about an integrative medicine approach to cancer treatment, call Leslie at 866-978-2573 x 119.
items 1 - 5 of 10
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list