< >Show: 5 25
- the list
View as a
- 1Megan Fox. She wouldn't be near as hot if she did not have a troubled past. Most places would be honored to have her walk in to their place of employment and would most likely wait on her hand-over-foot.
There's one place, though, that has banned Ms. Megan Fox forever: Wal-Mart. That's right, Megan Fox is banned from all Wal-Marts forever, just like Mike Leake is about to be banned from Macy's.
After stealing a $7 tube of lip gloss from a Florida branch in her rebellious teenage years, Fox was banned from ever stepping foot into their stores again.
- 2Winona Ryder has been caught stealing items valued at more than $5,000 from a Beverly Hills Saks Fifth Avenue. Winona was sentenced to three years probation and 480 hours of community service.
She is WAY out of Mike Leake's league....
- 3During her "Laguna Beach" days, Cavallari was caught stealing merchandise with three other girls from Tawny K., a store owned by Tawny Kitaen of VH1’s Surreal Life and Whitesnake video fame. Ironically, Kitaen was previously married to form MLB pitcher Chuck Finley of Anaheim Angels fame. Maybe Mike Leake should have tried lifting items from a Tawny K store!
Kitaen did not press charges, so Cavallari is still out on the tough streets of Laguna Beach.
- 4If anyone knows trouble, it is Britney. Spears has so much money that she sometimes misremembers to pay for stuff. She's already "misremembered" a couple of times.
She's been rushed out of a store without paying for a $200 top (she was conveniently wearing it), swiped a disposable lighter from a gas station on her way out and took off with a wig from a sex shop once. So yes, Mike Leake, Britney has game.
Hey, you can't really blame her for the last one, she was rocking her Ms. Clean look.
- 5The "A Shot of Love with Tila Tequila" reality show star went on her blog to say that she was so hungry she decided to "just steal some bubble gum and chips and not get caught." This worked out for her perfectly, except for the "not get caught" part.
I'm guessing this was a Public Service Announcement gone bad.
this is the same law abiding citizen that signed a citizen's arrest warrant, charging former boyfriend and San Diego Charger, Shawne Merriman with battery and false imprisonment. Be careful Mike Leake, this girl plays dirty.
items 1 - 5 of 10
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list