G Options B Comments & Embed
- 1v"Taxman" = Accounting careers.
- 2v"Higher Ground" = Military careers, Teaching careers and Preaching careers! Stevie covers a lot of GROUND in this song.
- 3v"I Shot the Sheriff" = Criminal justice careers Songwriters don't tend to like those in criminal justice careers....
- 4v"Mr. Policeman" = Criminal justice careers. Are there any songs that say good things about those working in criminal justice?
- 5v"Fashion" = Fashion design careers
- 6v"Workin' on the Highway" = Highway construction careers
Monsters of Folkv"The Sandman, the Brakeman & Me" = Railroad careers Lots of songs about railroad careers!
- 8v"Monkey & the Engineer" = Railroad careers This is another....
- 9v"If the Brakeman Turns My Way" = Railroad careers See what I mean....lots of railroad career songs...
- 10v"Your Song" = Sculpting careers, Potion-making careers. Any one know someone who actually makes potions in a traveling show?
- 11v"Lady Cab Driver" = Taxi driving careers
- 12v"Roses" = Medical careers
- 13v"Six Days on the Road" = Truck driving careers
- 14v"Rain on the Scarecrow" = Family farming careers
- 15v"Please Mr. Postman" = Postal service careers.
- 16v"Mr. Tambourine Man" = Musician careers
- 17v"Piano Man" = Lounge singer careers
- 18v"Stagefright" = Singing careers
- 19v"Duchess" = Touring musician careers
- 20v"Operator" = Telephone operator careers Does anyone call the operator any more?