- 7We're barely a week into the new year and Lindsay Lohan is back in the headlines. During her stay at the Betty Ford Clinic, Lohan stayed out past curfew. Upon her return to the clinic, she was asked to submit to a breathalyzer test, to which she refused, forcefully. She has been accused of ripping the phone away from a nurse technician and causing injury to the nurse's wrist. It is looking like she will once again be charged with a probation violation.
After finally getting off the hot seat for her violent outburst in rehab, Lohan is back in the courthouse for what is possibly her toughest trial yet--and it's not even alcohol or drug related. I know, right? Miss Lohan is accused of stealing a $2,500 necklace from a store in the beachside community of Venice on January 22 and there's even surveillance tape to prove it. However, Lohan still stands her ground and is pleading not guilty to felony grand theft. Since the star is still on probation for her 2007 drunken driving case, she may very well be arrested and held if she is convicted. Superior Court Judge Keith Schwartz has set the bail to $40,000.
Lindsay's 2011 is already starting to look like her 2010 and fast approaching Lohan's horrible 2009. But let's remember the better times from Lindsay Lohan's filmography.
- 6Only weeks after separating from his wife Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds spent New Years with his former costar Sandra Bullock. The two are now rumored to be dating, which has left Scarlett pissed. The pair have said their just friends leaning on each other for support after their marriages fell apart, but the world is choosing to believe otherwise.
Scarlett Johansson and Sandra Bullock both made the hottest newly single celebs list. You wonder how a guy like Ryan Reynolds can get these hot girls? Take a look at Ryan Reynolds movies list and your answer is there. The guy's a Hollywood stud.
- 5Pop icon Christina Aguilera was arrested on March 1 for public intoxication while her boyfriend was arrested for driving under the influence. Aguilera was so incapacitated that she couldn't take care of herself. This raises eyebrows of concern as Aguilera also infamously botched up the national anthem at the Super Bowl this year. She was also seen intoxicated and passed out at Jeremy Renner's 40th birthday party in January. Sources close to her say she's been drinking a lot more and have wanted her to go into rehab for some time.
- 4John Galliano, the head designer of Dior, was fired on March 1 after damaging evidence appeared of him slurring anti-Semitic remarks to people at a bar in Paris. Suspicion first arose in late February when a couple accused Galliano of verbally assaulting them with religious and racial slurs. He allegedly pulled the woman's hair and told her she had "a dirty Jew face" while hurling insults at her partially Asian companion. Then, Britain's Sun obtained a cell phone video of a separate incident where Galliano says, "People like you would be dead. Your mothers, your forefathers, would all be f**king gassed." He's also heard in the video saying "I love Hitler."
- 3After his huge party night in Vegas late last year where he trashed his hotel room and was running around naked with the company of an adult film star, Charlie Sheen ushered in the new year with a seemingly endless trail of public scandals. He voluntarily checked himself into rehab late January after being rushed to the hospital for "sever abdominal pain" a day before.
In late February, Charlie started giving bizarre interviews where he criticized and insulted Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre, resulting in the cancellation of the show for the reason of the season. He also went off on the air about Alcoholics Anonymous, Thomas Jefferson and his ex-wife Brooke Mueller. Charlie proceeded to call Chuck Lorre "a contaminated maggot," an "earthworm," a "clown," a "stupid, stupid little man" and a "p***y punk," among other things.
He went on to further express his views in interviews with 20/20, the Today Show, Good Morning America and more. He also demanded a pay raise (for his non-existent job). After couple days later, Charlie's publicist quit, to which Sheen responded with "He's not allowed to quit, so you're fired."
On March 1, Charlie's ex-wife Brooke Mueller filed a restraining order against him prohibiting him to go within 100 yards of her. Brooke later won the restraining order and police temporarily took Charlie's twin boys out of his custody.
items 1 - 5 of 7
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list