- 1Recent acquisition of Rick Nash will help spark an already good offense. With King Henrik manning the net, and the stingy defense of the Rangers, they should once again win the East.
- 2The big question here is whether Tuuka Rask can take over the net for Tim Thomas. He should be able to. If he can not, the Senators certainly have a good chance of winning the division.
- 3The emergence of Braden Holtby will be key to the Caps. If he can maintain -- or come close to -- the level he was at in the playoffs, the Caps will win the division. New coach, Adam Oates, should help to get all out of Ovechkin.
- 4The Pens did not do much in the offseason. Long rumors that they would get Parise proved to be untrue, as he went to the Wild. The key is if Marc-Andre Fleury can rebound from last year's horrible playoffs. We all know the Pens have the offense, and the league's 2 best players to do some exciting things.
- 5Claude Giroux is quickly establishing himself as a superstar, and the Flyers are reaping the benefits. Jaromir Jagr's loss shouldn't be too bad, and the Flyers should once again be in contention for a high seed. Just like Fleury, the key is if Bryzgalov can recover from last year's dreadful playoffs.
items 1 - 5 of 8
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list