& Embed2rerank list
- 1I think that every girl, and some boys that will remain anonymous, cried at this movie; especially when this song came on. Now that we look back we must say, "What was I thinking? Really? My Heart Will Go On?"
- 2The younger generation might know this song from the Chip Ahoy! commercial. We know it because we use to hum the crap out of this song.
- 3I bet you didn't know who sung this song but you know every word and every 'oh' and 'ah'. This song should be listened to alone and sung alone with no one around, ever. That said, I still love his hat.
- 4What the hell people? Do they even listen to the songs before they make them public?
- 5Yes, you know that this song had to be on this list. What was even more embarrassing was his explanation to try to convince us that he did not totally jack this song from Queen.
Bell Biv Davoe - PoisonYou don't even have to click on the video to remember this song, you know what song it is. Don't pretend. You're singing it right now, aren't you?
- 7I always thought that their name meant that they like to take it in the backstreet, and if that is not the meaning, it should be.
- 8You know that some of us were in our living room trying to learn this dance. Don't lie.
- 9I am one hundred and million times sure that anyone who is a rockstar today would not say that this is their theme song.
- 10OH MY GOODNESS.......... this song really blows.
- 11We get it, your name is Lil Bow Wow. Please stop.
K-Fed - PopozeoI think that any song of his on your IPOD is embarrassing. But the only thing more embarrassing than this song is his name. But I thought that this video was hilarious.
- 13The first time I heard this song I thought it was a chick singing this song. Honestly.
Spice Girls - If You Want To Be My LoverI know another version of this song....sing it if you can. If you want to be my sandwich, you gotta have ham and cheese. Lettuce and Tomatoes, hold the Mayo please. I want a, I want a, I want a really, really, really, really really BIG SUB. Stupid I know, but I bet that you sang it, didn't you?
- 15You know that I know that you know the words to this song. Everyone knows the words to this song for different reasons. The girls because they wanted to look like her and the boys because they would not stop watching the video because they wanted to screw her. Don't lie. You know it's the truth.
- 16Every drunk person's favorite song to sing for karaoke.
- 17This song was everywhere. EVERYWHERE!
- 18This song is a joke. It's like Ozzy Osbourn singing Whitney Houston's I will always love you.
Tom Green - The Bum Bum SongNo Comment. The song speaks for itself.
Olivia Newton John - Let's Get PhysicalEverything that this woman did was so innocent. Even her analogy to having sex was an edited version. I don't think anyone ever said, "Let's Get Physical" before or even after this song.