- 1Pamela's breast have helped define her career. One of Playboy's most famous cover girls, she has had multiple surgeries, and is currently thought to be a DD. Anderson’s implants are largely credited for helping start the whole breast implant craze in America.
- 2Gisel did not always fill out her bikinis so well. The model had a more traditional "model" figure in her early years. While she has not spoken of her surgery, runway photos of Gisel speak for themselves. Gisel is considered to have one of the best bodies in modeling. Chat us for more information on enhancing your figure: 866-978-2573.
- 3The former Playboy model -- rumored to be a size 38-D -- said she was "too young" when she got implants at 19. She had them downsized years later to a size that she says, "fit better in clothes".
- 4It's been reported that Demi Moore has spent more than $200,000 on cosmetic surgery on her body and face. She changed her breast implants from bigger to smaller and from smaller to bigger several times and at the beginning of her career, most notably showing them off in the memorable flop, Striptease. Most can find much more affordable options. Contact Leslie at 866-978-2573, ext. 119 to discuss options.
- 5Long before hosting Dancing with the Stars, Brooke was married to one of the top plastic surgeons in the Beverly Hills area. Many think Brooke has had a nose job in addition to her implants.
items 1 - 5 of 8
got a blog or website?