G Options B Comments & Embed 2rerank list
- 1For me and most Hardcore fans who have seen episodes from every Doctor (Episodes not Episode as in more than one) would agree either Ace or Sarah Jane are the greatest companions ever and we all have ACTUAL reasons for liking her as a Companion. Unlike Rose where the only positives about her is that she makes the Doctor happy but as a character herself, Rose is terribly written and developed
- 2Sassy, Sexy and independent Companion that doesn't rely on the Doctor at all. In her second episode she saved the day by going against the Doctor.
One of those companion that gets better as the series progresses.
- 3Not a Traveling Companion but he has appeared in more episodes then most other Companions and he was smashing and fun to watch. Perfectly casted as Nicholas Courtney who kicks ass with the role. He even helped the Doctor after his death by making the Doctor come to terms with reality and face his demise.
His Death was the saddest for me :(
- 4At one point in the show he was older than the Doctor.
- 5Wrong photo as his Face was reconstructed in the Land of Fiction because the Doctor got it wrong, silly man!
- 6This guy was the first Male Companion (And was also the first along with Barbara and Susan. What makes him so great is his bravery, strength and intelligence that makes you join his side when he questions the Doctor and his actions.
- 7She is the Archetype Female Character that all actresses on the show should take inspiration from.
Again, Underrated Companion.
Sarah Jane SmithI think she is overrated a bit but she was MAGNIFICENT in the New Series and in her own show.
It's hard to imagine she has passed away