& Embed2rerank list
- 1An African American mafia hit man who models himself after the samurai of old finds himself targeted for death by the mob.(from imdb).
Part mob film, part art film, this movie redefines the action genre & put it in another level.
- 3"I don't know who you are...", the best monologue in an action film ever.
- 5The first of a legendary trilogy worthy of a marathon.
- 6The stunt work & action here would make the Expendables cry. You'll be screaming "Oh SH*T" the whole time.
- 7The heroine archetype for all of Luc Besson's films. Love the short hair & boots. An early "Leon" played by Jean Reno also appeared in the film.
- 8Is it really just luck or do you train to be a God of Gambler? Were you just born with it or did he have a master? And how do you know if you got what it takes to be a god of gamblers? Want to know more? Sign up now & get a free stack of cards...
- 10No man should ever walk this earth without a knife.
- 11I always have dreams of me being chased by someone or thing or Akuma, so when I saw this film I can immediately relate to Jet Li running around & hiding & running & fighting.
- 13Scrap the other two sequels this is the only Transporter worth watching.
- 14No rigs, no wires, just plain old human magic dust & you have this.
items 1 - 14 of 14