- 13Up 3Down 2Crown staplers fasten a wide variety of materials and workpieces, from furniture frames to pallets, to crating material, even roof sheathing. That's why Bostitch designed this 16-gauge stapler with plenty of power to penetrate harder woods as well as precision depth control for concealing staples in furniture.
- 14Up 2Down 1S200-S16 Features: -Distinct bumper geometry for consistent low pressure return during rapid fire.-Improved upper piston valve virtually eliminates valve seizure even under adverse environmental conditions such as dust, high heat and humidity.-Lightweight and well-balanced, reducing operator fatigue and increasing productivity.
- 15Up 2Down 1The TA551A/16-11 medium crown stapler weighs in at only 4.9-Pound, has a rapid fire trigger valve, easy jam clearance door, trigger lock lever, comfortable rubber grip and shoots 7/16-Inch crown staples 1-Inch to 2-Inch in length. TA551A/16-11 SuperStapler 16 Gauge Medium Crown Stapler - Lightweight-only 4.
- 16Up 1Down 0Designed to be one of the lightest, smallest, and easiest to use plastic cap staplers on the market. At just 4 Lb., this cap stapler comes equipped with a smaller footprint than competitive staplers - and as is rugged and durable as the Grip-Rite fasteners youve come to depend on. Quick load - load tapes and caps in seconds rather than minutes.
- 17Up 1Down 0The AT-P50-10B plier stapler is designed for use with SB103020 type staples. Durable design and double-length magazine allow for continuous use even in tough industrial applications. Optimal working conditions are guaranteed by the built-in air-regulator. The AT-P50-10B tool provides a strong, tight clinch without breaking the corrugated surface.
- 18Up 1Down 0
items 13 - 18 of 46
got a blog or website?