G Options B Comments & Embed
- 1+ 44- 25Aveeno makes great body lotions, so it's no surprise that the company's anti-aging facial moisturizer is so popular. Packed with beneficial soy, Aveeno's Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 helps to even skin tone and gives skin a healthy glow. Great if you have especially dry skin - though it might be a bit too heavy for those with oily and/or acne-prone skin.
Price range: $14 to $18
- 2+ 31- 14Neutrogena's Healthy Skin line is, quite simply, phenomenal. The Anti-Wrinkle Cream is one of the best in this line, offering great wrinkle-fighting protection in a lightweight moisturizer. There's little fragrance (always a plus) and the cream goes on smoothly. It's relatively inexpensive, too, and with ingredients like Retinol (a must) and hyaluronic acid (to plump wrinkles), it's a true bargain. If you want sun protection, try the formula with SPF 15. Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream is also fantastic!
- 3+ 21- 8Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion is one of those great facial moisturizers that continues to be incredibly popular year after year. Olay has managed to create a face lotion that is economical, effective and great for sensitive skin. The SPF 15 formula can't be beat. The formula isn't too heavy and it's also not too light - it's great for those looking for a good daily age-fighting moisturizer that won't break the bank.
Price range: $9
- 4+ 17- 10Philosophy's Hope in a Jar (or Hope in a Bottle) is one of the company's most popular products -- and with good reason. This lightweight skin cream offers fantastic anti-aging ingredients that help to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Over time, this formula can also help even the skin tone, leaving behind nothing but radiant skin.
Price range: $38 to $105
- 5+ 10- 8DDF is a top notch skin care line, and the company's Retinol Energizing Moisturizer is one of it's best products, in my opinion. If you're looking for a great Retinol lotion, this is it. This stuff is packed with beneficial antioxidants that leave skin looking radiant and younger.
Price range: $88
- 6+ 9- 7Kinerase Cream offers great anti-aging benefits and helps to smooth lines and prevent f*ture lines from forming. Over time, it also may help to reduce the look of sun damage on skin. It works well for day, because it typically doesn't leave skin shiny or oily. It's definitely among the pricier anti-aging moisturizers and creams on the market today, but if it works for you, it's worth it!
Price range: $119
- 7+ 10- 10Estée Lauder's DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Creme is a great product -- whether you're just getting started with anti-aging moisturizers, or if you're an old pro (apologies, a 'seasoned' pro). This moisturizer helps to fight early signs of aging with wonderful ingredients (including Vitamin E). Skin stays hydrated all day and protected from damaging sun rays (SPF 15).
Price range: $45
- 8+ 7- 8Eucerin's Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme is an excellent everyday anti-aging moisturizer if you have normal or dry skin (it might be a tad too heavy for those with oily skin). Ingredients help to plump up fine lines and protect the skin from damaging free radicals. The moisturizer is a little heavy, so you don't need much.
Price range: $9
- 9+ 8- 10RoC's Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is a fantastic everyday facial moisturizer that includes wrinkle-fighting Retinol. This formula helps to smoothe existing fine lines and wrinkles -- and prevent new ones. The SPF 30 is a huge bonus, too.
Price range: $12 to $20
- 10+ 6- 8If you're hoping to beat those wrinkles and fine lines, a good night cream is a must. Yes, you should fight wrinkles during the day - but night time is critical, too. Clarins' Vital Light Night Anti-Ageing Comfort Cream is a great choice for an anti-aging moisturizer. Ingredients like amino acid helps stimulate skin circulation and plant extracts help to speed exfoliation naturally (skin cell buildup definitely makes your skin look dull).
Price range: $90
- 11+ 5- 10Kiehl's Abyssine Lotion with SPF 15 is a lighter weight facial moisturizer that helps to fight the signs of aging without clogging pores and upsetting ultra-sensitive skin. Even better? SPF! By blocking the sun's damaging UVA and UVB rays, this moisturizer helps to prevent f*ture signs of aging.
Price range: $48 (for 2.5 oz)
- 12+ 3- 8Shiseido's F*ture Solution is an ultra-luxurious cream that provides much-needed SPF protection and anti-aging benefits during the day. Be warned: It's pricey, but reviews are solid and fans swear it helps to lessen wrinkles and fine lines.
Price range: $240
- 13+ 5- 11Alpha Hydrox's Enhanced Lotion with 10 percent AHA is one of the best alpha hydroxy acids lotions you can find over the counter. This moisturizer is built to last and built to work, with beneficial ingredients that help to reduce existing fine lines and prevent new ones. Skin definitely looks firmer and more radiant.
Also, for even more wrinkle-fighting, try the Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Anti-Wrinkle Creme (it's a great night cream and, paired with the regular Enhanced Lotion, gives a one-two punch to your skin to help fight wrinkles and other signs of aging).
Price range: $11 to $20
- 14+ 3- 9La Mer Creme de la Mer is top of the line. This cream is extremely expensive -- but it's also extremely popular, with many women swearing they won't use anything else. La Mer contains ingredients that help to deeply moisturize the skin and firm and improve it, by lessening the look of fine lines.
Price range: $135 (1 oz.) to $250 (2 oz.)
- 15+ 7- 16SkinCeuticals products are, quite simply, a gold standard when it comes to great skin care. The company's Daily Moisture offers lightweight moisturizing (especially good if you have oily skin) with the benefits of amino acids and other anti-aging ingredients. The hydration is wonderful, even for a lighter cream, and the moisturizer helps fight the signs of aging without being greasy. It also helps to minimize the look of skin's pores, giving a smooth, even finish.
Price range: $59