G Options B Comments & Embed
- 1+ 44- 25Aveeno makes great body lotions, so it's no surprise that the company's anti-aging facial moisturizer is so popular. Packed with beneficial soy, Aveeno's Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 helps to even skin tone and gives skin a healthy glow. Great if you have especially dry skin - though it might be a bit too heavy for those with oily and/or acne-prone skin.
Price range: $14 to $18
- 2+ 31- 14Neutrogena's Healthy Skin line is, quite simply, phenomenal. The Anti-Wrinkle Cream is one of the best in this line, offering great wrinkle-fighting protection in a lightweight moisturizer. There's little fragrance (always a plus) and the cream goes on smoothly. It's relatively inexpensive, too, and with ingredients like Retinol (a must) and hyaluronic acid (to plump wrinkles), it's a true bargain. If you want sun protection, try the formula with SPF 15. Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream is also fantastic!
- 3+ 21- 8Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion is one of those great facial moisturizers that continues to be incredibly popular year after year. Olay has managed to create a face lotion that is economical, effective and great for sensitive skin. The SPF 15 formula can't be beat. The formula isn't too heavy and it's also not too light - it's great for those looking for a good daily age-fighting moisturizer that won't break the bank.
Price range: $9
- 4+ 17- 10Philosophy's Hope in a Jar (or Hope in a Bottle) is one of the company's most popular products -- and with good reason. This lightweight skin cream offers fantastic anti-aging ingredients that help to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Over time, this formula can also help even the skin tone, leaving behind nothing but radiant skin.
Price range: $38 to $105
- 5+ 10- 8DDF is a top notch skin care line, and the company's Retinol Energizing Moisturizer is one of it's best products, in my opinion. If you're looking for a great Retinol lotion, this is it. This stuff is packed with beneficial antioxidants that leave skin looking radiant and younger.
Price range: $88
- 6+ 9- 7Kinerase Cream offers great anti-aging benefits and helps to smooth lines and prevent f*ture lines from forming. Over time, it also may help to reduce the look of sun damage on skin. It works well for day, because it typically doesn't leave skin shiny or oily. It's definitely among the pricier anti-aging moisturizers and creams on the market today, but if it works for you, it's worth it!
Price range: $119
- 7+ 10- 10Estée Lauder's DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Creme is a great product -- whether you're just getting started with anti-aging moisturizers, or if you're an old pro (apologies, a 'seasoned' pro). This moisturizer helps to fight early signs of aging with wonderful ingredients (including Vitamin E). Skin stays hydrated all day and protected from damaging sun rays (SPF 15).
Price range: $45
- 8+ 7- 8Eucerin's Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme is an excellent everyday anti-aging moisturizer if you have normal or dry skin (it might be a tad too heavy for those with oily skin). Ingredients help to plump up fine lines and protect the skin from damaging free radicals. The moisturizer is a little heavy, so you don't need much.
Price range: $9