- 1+ 62- 20L'Oreal's Sublime Bronze Tinted Self Tanning Lotion is a wonder to behold! The lotion glides on easily and it's definitely tinted - so you can see exactly what spots you missed as you apply. The lotion creates a fairly even, natural looking tan that isn't orange (a major pitfall with self tanning in general).
Price range: $8-$10
- 2+ 18- 2Clinique's Self Sun Body Tinted Lotion provides color in a flash and then a much darker tan within a few hours after application. The lotion blends in easily, allowing you to cover your entire body in a matter of minutes. The product smells good and isn't quite as pricey as some other bronzing lotion offerings.
Price range: $21
- 3+ 28- 16Behold, the Holy Grail of bronzers! St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Bronzing Lotion is pricey, but it's worth it. This lotion delivers a lightning-quick tan with a delicious fragrance. In addition to the instantly tan look, you'll also gradually develop a deep, dark, beautiful tan to boot. St. Tropez also offers a bronzing mousse that's equally as fabulous.
Price range: $29-$40 (depending on size)
- 4+ 6- 0ULTA offers it's own brand of bronzing lotion that pulls multiple duties. The ULTA Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Sunscreen Lotion gives instant color when applied, gradually helps you develop a more permanent tan color and offers sunscreen protection (SPF 15). Win, win, win! Oh, and it's also a lot less expensive than many of the other high-end bronzers. Another win!
Price range: $8.99
- 5+ 14- 5Clarins is a leader when it comes to self-tanning and the Clarins Self-Tanning Instant Gel is a bronzing lotion to behold. It's not greasy, it goes on easily and offers complete color coverage. The result? A natural, golden tan that will turn heads all summer long!
Price range: $32.50
- 6+ 11- 6
- 7+ 5- 0This deliciously scented bronzing lotion from LORAC allows you to get a super-rich tan instantly while you slowly develop a nice, long-lasting tan underneath. The LORAC Self Tantalizer Body Bronzing Gradual Self-Tanner isn't cheap, but it's worth the investment if you want and need a tan fast.
Price range: $34