G Options B Comments & Embed
- 1+ 9- 3The Brother Project Runway Computerized Sewing Machine contains a USB Port that allows you to transfer your embroidery design and template from the computer to your sewing machine.
- 2+ 5- 0The Brother CS6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine offers a wide range of sewing and quilting features--like a jam-resistant quick-set bobbin, 60 built-in stitches and an LCD display that allows you to adjust your sewing speed. This versatile sewing machine allows you to create and sew easily and affordably.
- 3+ 3- 0The HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine is easy to use and packed with features. For all of its features, this machine is a great buy for the price (it is also often on sale since it is a slightly older model). The machine features 130 Built-in Sewing Stitches, 170 Stitch Functions, plus 55 Alphanumeric Stitches, with 8 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes. Its a great feature to be able to choose your stitch and watch the computer automatically select the length and width (or shape, for monogram projects). Highly recommended for any sewing level!
- 4+ 5- 4The Singer Quantum Stylist sewing machine features 600 built-in stitch patterns including five alphanumeric fonts and 13 automatic buttonholes options with an exclusive buttonhole underplate, automatic needle threader, top drop-in bobbin system, automatic thread cutter and stitch elongation options that give you the ability to get creative and customize your creations.
- 5+ 2- 1Singer 7258 Stylist Sewing Machine offers 100 built-in stitches and a push-button stitch selection with an LED Display that allows seamstresses to choose their desired stitches with a simple push of a button. The many stitch options and its price point make this a nice choice for beginners.
- 6+ 1- 0Great value of a machine with 70 built-in stitches that allow easy sewing and quilting for beginners and veterans.
- 7+ 1- 0Expert ESP9100 Net as designed by Toyota The Ultimate Modular with Maximum Versatility Versatile features and options allow you to meet customer demands The all new Expert ESP9100 Net as designed by Toyota provides maximum versatility for embriodery applications. Names, corporate logos or designs can be rapidly embroidered on shirts, caps, gloves and more.
- 8+ 1- 0The Singer Confidence has many electronic features to aid your creativity--an LCD screen and simple push button control panel, 225 built-in stitches that can be edited for variation and a free arm with storage space.
1 - 8 of 20