- 1+ 9- 3The Brother Project Runway Computerized Sewing Machine contains a USB Port that allows you to transfer your embroidery design and template from the computer to your sewing machine.
- 2+ 4- 0The Brother CS6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine offers a wide range of sewing and quilting features--like a jam-resistant quick-set bobbin, 60 built-in stitches and an LCD display that allows you to adjust your sewing speed. This versatile sewing machine allows you to create and sew easily and affordably.
- 3+ 3- 0The HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine is easy to use and packed with features. For all of its features, this machine is a great buy for the price (it is also often on sale since it is a slightly older model). The machine features 130 Built-in Sewing Stitches, 170 Stitch Functions, plus 55 Alphanumeric Stitches, with 8 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes. Its a great feature to be able to choose your stitch and watch the computer automatically select the length and width (or shape, for monogram projects). Highly recommended for any sewing level!
- 4+ 5- 4The Singer Quantum Stylist sewing machine features 600 built-in stitch patterns including five alphanumeric fonts and 13 automatic buttonholes options with an exclusive buttonhole underplate, automatic needle threader, top drop-in bobbin system, automatic thread cutter and stitch elongation options that give you the ability to get creative and customize your creations.
- 5+ 2- 1Singer 7258 Stylist Sewing Machine offers 100 built-in stitches and a push-button stitch selection with an LED Display that allows seamstresses to choose their desired stitches with a simple push of a button. The many stitch options and its price point make this a nice choice for beginners.
- 6+ 1- 0Great value of a machine with 70 built-in stitches that allow easy sewing and quilting for beginners and veterans.
- 7+ 1- 0Expert ESP9100 Net as designed by Toyota The Ultimate Modular with Maximum Versatility Versatile features and options allow you to meet customer demands The all new Expert ESP9100 Net as designed by Toyota provides maximum versatility for embriodery applications. Names, corporate logos or designs can be rapidly embroidered on shirts, caps, gloves and more.
- 8+ 1- 0The Singer Confidence has many electronic features to aid your creativity--an LCD screen and simple push button control panel, 225 built-in stitches that can be edited for variation and a free arm with storage space.
- 9+ 1- 0The Singer 160 Limited Edition anniversary sewing machine features a nostalgic vintage look with updated features and new technology. Its a beautiful machine that performs basic tasks with ease.
- 10+ 1- 1buy atA powerful machine with many features that is still very intuitive and easy to use. This Brother comes with 294 built-in utility, quilting, decorative and heirloom stitches, plus three alphabet styles to enhance sewing. All functions are displayed on an easy-to-read LCD screen.
- 11+ 1- 1This is an older model, so you can possibly pick it up on discount. It is the first sewing and embroidery machine that uses a personal computer to power the embroidery features. Electronic Sewing Machine Features: 22 built-in stitches, 80 stitch functions and a built-in needle threader.
- 12+ 1- 1A Great Singer machine with more bells and whistles than you could need--98 built-in stitches, programmable needle, electronic twin needle control and adjustable stitch length--great value for the price.
- 13+ 0- 0Sew, quilt and embroider with this computerized, electronic sewing machine--comes with a back-lit LCD display, 67 built-in stitches, 70 embroidery designs and 5 lettering fonts.
- 14+ 0- 0This is the cadillac of machines. It works like nothing else. The quality of the embroidery is A+. While some complain that it is difficult to use and it is certainly difficult to repair--the quality is top-notch.
- 15+ 0- 0This electronic sewing machine has a lot of power in a small package. It is about 3/4 the size of a standard machine. The weight is only 12.5 pounds yet it has all the features of a full size, expensive machine. It features 66 Built-in stitch patterns: 5 styles of 1-step buttonholes, quilting, and more.
- 16+ 0- 0You can't really go wrong with this fully computerized machine. Maximize your creativity with 50 built-in utility, quilting, decorative and heirloom stitches, as you breeze through time-consuming setup with the advanced needle threading system and quick-set bobbin. 25-year limited warranty.
- 17+ 0- 0The SINGER 8763 Curvy sewing machine boasts 30 built-in stitches including two fully automatic one-step buttonholes, adjustable stitch length and width, and Drop & Sew bobbin system. The SwiftSmart threading system with automatic needle threader will make threading your machine extremely easy and frustration-free.
- 18+ 0- 0A good starter sewing machine--23-built-in stitches, automatic needle threader, adjustable stitch width and length, top drop-in bobbin. This is a very easy machine to understand and is great for everyday use.
- 19+ 0- 0A great, easy to use machine that is affordable--70-built in stitched and drop-in bobbin makes things easy.
- 20+ 0- 0This top of the line, high-end embroidery machine makes it easy to embellish home decor items, garments, or accessories - just snap in your hoop and press a key. The 350E is one of the most advanced embroidery-only machines on the market. Make ready to wear garments uniquely yours, monogram pillowcases and towels for a thoughtful gift, the 350E does it all, you just change the thread!
items 1 - 20 of 20