- 1Up 42Down 13Philosophy's Hope in a Jar is just that: Hope for those looking to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while improving the skin from the inside out. This oil-free facial moisturizer also helps to even out skin tone, leaving the face looking refreshed and rejuvenated.
Price range: $38 to $105 (depending on size)
- 2Up 32Down 9Those with sensitive and/or acne-prone skin are no doubt well acquainted with Cetaphil. For those with particularly dry, sensitive skin, Cetaphil's Moisturizing Cream can be a life-saver. This fragrance-free facial moisturizer provides long-lasting, beneficial moisture without compromising the skin (translated: You probably won't break out!). For those with more oily skin, Cetaphil's Moisturizing Lotion might be best: It's a lightweight moisturizer with the same beneficial properties as the heavier Cream.
Price range: $10 to $15
- 3Up 44Down 19
- 4Up 16Down 2Mario Badescu's Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 is a relatively inexpensive facial moisturizer that helps to fight oil and keep skin well hydrated throughout the day. The SPF helps to protect from UV rays, while the fast-absorbing lotion helps moisturize thirsty skin without leaving it feeling greasy (and a little goes a long way). Another Badescu beauty: the Collagen Moisturizer with SPF 15!
Price range: $22
- 5Up 19Down 6No list of facial moisturizers would be complete without adding a true classic: Pond's Dry Skin Cream. This rich moisturizer has been around for a long, long time, and with good reason. This hypoallergenic face moisturizer softens skin without clogging pores. Those with dry, sensitive skin would be well served to give this cream a try, and at such a low price, it's worth it.
Price range: $6.50 to $7.99
- 6Up 14Down 3Neutrogena's Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer combines the moisturizing properties of a good lotion with an SPF 30, protecting skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays as it softens. This lightweight daily face moisturizer is packed with beneficial antioxidants and Vitamin E, too. Skin stays soft all day long! For those prone to breakouts, consider Neutrogena's Moisture Oil Free Formula - it also has an SPF and manages to smooth skin without causing pimples to form.
Price range: $11.99 to $14.99
items 1 - 6 of 13
got a blog or website?