G Options B Comments & Embed
Princess AuroraAurora's only character-driven action was being none too pleased with meeting the prince - at first.
- 18A lovable and trustworthy girl, but no action figure.
Snow WhiteShe wasn't very proactive - then again her role didn't allow her too.
Princess EilonwyAt least she was feisty!
- 15Cinderella gets some points for not sticking with fate.
- 14Jasmine is likable and her rage against unwanted potential husbands is understandable.
- 13Ariel gives off somewhat of a weird message - if you defy your parents, you'll turn out to be right?
- 12A loving, doting mother figure to all.