- 1+ 58- 31A solid choice for heavy-duty sewing projects. The Janome HD3000 comes with a variety of features you need for great sewing when you need a powerful machine--18-built-in stitches, 7-piece feeder, extra high lift presser foot, an automatic one-step buttonhole with balance adjuster for precise results on specialty fabrics.
- 2+ 35- 19The SINGER CG-590 Commercial Grade sewing machine is a real workhorse. The machine features a heavy duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, quick sewing speeds with a high-powered motor. This model easily sews through just about anything you throw at it. Extra features include an auto needle threader, top drop-in bobbin, automatic 4-step buttonhole and drop feed for free motion sewing.
- 3+ 20- 9The Janome HD1000 has many of the convenient features you'd expect on a higher-priced heavy-duty sewing machine. It comes with 13-built-in stitches, an automatic buttonhole maker and the ability to handle a wide range of fabrics.
- 4+ 9- 1Seriously heavy-duty machine--can be used to sew fabrics as tough as leather and multiple layers of fabric at a time. Extra-high sewing speed operates at a speed almost 4x faster than conventional sewing machines.
- 5+ 43- 36Singer's Heavy Duty 23-stitch sewing machine reaches extra-high speeds due to its powerful commercial grade motor. This machine can truly sew through almost anything! The machine features an automatic needle threader, drop feed for free motion sewing, and is able to sew 1,1000 stitches per minute.
- 6+ 7- 1A heavy-duty machine that is able to muscle through fabrics as thick as denim and upholstery. Comes with 20 built-in stitches including one-step buttonhole and several decorative stitches, like honeycomb and scallops. The Toyota STF39 also comes with a built-in needle threader and twin needle sewing capability.
- 7+ 5- 1The PQ-1500S is a must for serious quilters and sewers. It is a high-speed straight stitching machine that can sew up to 1,500 stitches per minute. It comes with push-button auto thread trimmers, auto needle positioner & knee lever for presser foot lift.
- 8+ 3- 1This single needle, extra-heavy-duty sewing machine works with a powerful feeding system that makes it extremely effective for sewing luggage, golf bags, webbing and other heavy textile applications. A high pressure foot lift and longer stitch length makes is easy to sew heavy materials with heavier thread.
- 9+ 2- 1
- 10+ 1- 0Powerful machine with all of the bells and whistles.
- 11+ 0- 0
- 12+ 0- 023 stitch patterns, a fully automatic one-step buttonhole, and adjustable stitch length and width--while not as heavy-duty as the other items on this list it does still handle thicker fabrics like denim.
- 13+ 0- 0Backed with the superior customer service of Singer--this is a quick, affordable machine.
- 14+ 0- 0
- 15+ 0- 0The Singer 7470 Confidence has so electronic features to simplify your creative process. Drop & Sew Bobbin System quickly places the bobbin thread exactly where you need it. A built-in needle threader makes quick work of threading the eye of the needle. Comes with 150 built-in stitches and a powerful motor.
- 16+ 0- 0The White Heavy Duty model XL1760 is designed to accomplish 60 stitch functions to fulfill the needs of advances sewers and crafters. One-step buttonhole feature creates beautiful buttonholes in any size and the hard cover case is an added bonus that provides protection for the machine when not in use.
- 17+ 7- 8An advanced machine that contains high-powered functions for serious sewers--sews 1,000 stitches per minute.
- 18+ 0- 1Super heavy-duty state of the art sewing machine.
- 19+ 5- 7This model is one-step below the 4423 Singer model and is thus sold at a lower price point--but make no mistakes about it, this machine can sew through some seriously heavy duty fabric. Its high speed motor sews 1,100 stitches per minute.
- 20+ 1- 3Affordable, heavy duty sewing machine
items 1 - 20 of 20