G Options B Comments & Embed
- 1+ 78- 42EOS Lip Balm is an organic, natural balm that contains shea butter and vitamin E and provides long-lasting moisture to lips. The flavors? Oh, the flavors! EOS (Evolution of Smooth) offers so many flavors, you're almost guaranteed to find one (or two, or three!) you love. From Lemon Drop to Sweet Mint to Summer Fruit, the EOS Lip Balms are adorable (Lemon Drop also has SPF 15). The packaging is distinctive, too: All EOS Lip Balms come in cute little spheres! (If the sphere isn't your 'thing,' EOS also offers Organic Lip Balm in stick form).
Price range: $3.29
- 2+ 71- 38Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is without a doubt one of the best organic lip balms around! This little tube of wonder can help heal cracked and chapped lips with natural ingredients like beeswax, vitamin E and peppermint oil. The peppermint oil, in particular, gives this balm a really soothing feel on lips!
Price range: $3.00
- 3+ 25- 13Leave it to Nivea to come up with a fabulous, inexpensive, very effective lip balm. Nivea actually offers a wide variety of different kinds of lip balms. Prices range from about $2.00 to about $7.00, and the Nivea lip balms are great for peeling, chapped lips. Some also have SPF and are available in different flavors (try the vanilla!). By far, the Cadillac of Nivea's lip care line is Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture, Essential Lip Care (look for the blue tube).
Price range: $2 to $7
- 4+ 28- 17Beauty aficionados are likely already familiar with the wonder that is Smith's Rosebud Salve. This little tin works absolute magic on dry, chapped lips, offering the moisture of a great balm with a nice, light scent. Smith's Rosebud Salve is also great for other beauty uses: smooth it on dry cuticles to moisturize. It also works great (in moderation) to smooth down flyaway hairs and it moisturizes dry elbows and knees. It's also great to use for minor burns!
For variation, try the Rosebud Strawberry or Minted Rose Lip Balms!
Price range: $6 to $7
- 5+ 22- 12Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer is a great little lip balm with great softening properties. The little stick conditions lips without giving a 'waxy' feel, so it's great for those who want nice protection without that cakey, makeup-y feeling. It also contains SPF 15 sunscreen to help protect lips from the sun's damaging rays.
Price range: $2.99 to $3.50
- 6+ 26- 17Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 is a classic, soothing lips and protecting them from chapping and cracking (particularly in cold, windy weather). Ingredients include Sweet Almond Oil and Lanolin. The formula is light and vitamin-rich, too. The balm is available in both a tube and a jar.
Price range: $7
- 7+ 31- 27Carmex lip balm is another go-to balm for many people, offering complete coverage and lip protection from the elements, while helping to alleviate the discomfort of chapped lips. Ingredients include camphor and menthol. This lip balm is available in the original pot formula and in tubes. In addition, Carmex now offers several flavored lip balms, including yummy vanilla, lime and cherry. While the original Carmex doesn't have SPF, some of the Carmex lip balm sticks do.
Price range: $1.50 to $2.00 for the original Carmex pot, stick or tube
- 8+ 18- 14Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 is a great hydrating balm, and it also has a bit of plumping action for lips. Ingredients like vitamins A, C and E along with black currant oil and yes, real sugar, combine to make this delicious-tasting lip balm. And yes, the SPF 15 is a huge bonus. Tinted Sugar Lip Treatment is also available (the Sugar Honey is a really good neutral to try).
Price range: $22.50
1 - 8 of 13