- 1Up 27Down 10Chanel's popular Glossimer lip gloss line is a staple for some. Offering a wide selection of shades - from neutrals, to browns to reds and pinks, this gloss is sheer enough to wear alone or over other lipstick. For a nice rosy/mauve that will complement almost any skin tone, try Glossimer in Blizzard. Giggle, a pinkish-brown neutral, is another great choice. And don't be intimidated by Unity either - it goes on much lighter than it appears in the tube and makes for a gorgeous, glossy nude shade that can be worn year-round. Price range: $28.50
- 2Up 18Down 5Lancome's Juicy Tubes lip gloss is a perennial favorite for some gloss addicts. Each year, it seems, new and more vibrant colors are added. These glosses offer sparkle and glam in a small, easy-to-use tube that allows you to swipe on some color fast (see: no brush!). For a portable lip gloss that can be worn alone or over lipstick, Juicy Tubes may be a good option. If you're going for a sun-kissed look, try the super-light, shimmery (and aptly named) Touch of Light. Want a more bold, bronzed look? Go for Sun Bronze, which combines the bronze with a bit of plum.
Price range: $18
- 3Up 20Down 7Cover Girl has taken it's popular Wetslicks Lipgloss up a notch or two, with the introduction of it's Wetslicks Crystals Lipgloss. Described as Wetslicks' "sassy sister," the gloss provides massive shine and a hefty dose of sparkle (perfect for summer). Like the traditional Wetslicks, the Crystals goes on smoothly and doesn't have that sticky, goopy feel. For the perfect balance of color and shine, try Cover Girl Wetslicks Crystals Lipgloss in Sizzle, a beautiful rose shade. For a more natural gloss, try Cover Girl's new NatureLuxe Gloss Balm with SPF 15. You'll get a bit of sheer color with some shine, but you'll feel like you're wearing just a nice, light lip balm. (Hint: Clove is a great pinky-brown that won't overpower). Price range: Cover Girl Wetslicks Crystals Lipgloss $4-$6.99, NatureLuxe Gloss Balm $6-$8
- 4Up 13Down 3MAC Lipglass is simply the bomb when it comes to ultra shiny, vibrant, sexy lip gloss. Lipglass is available in Tinted form, offering a myriad of different shades - from super bright to incredibly neutral. Lipglass is particularly useful, as it can be worn on it's own (super shiny) or over lipstick in a lighter amount, just to give that little kick of extra hotness. If you're going for a soft pinky-peach with just a little bit of shimmer, try Lipglass in Prrr. Pink Lemonade is a good choice for a little more vibrant color and Lust is simply a perfect, muted pink for everyday. For mega-gloss, the Lustreglass is a great option. Lustreglass is available in 16 shades, each with a pearlized look that compliments almost every skin tone. For a beautiful summer look, try Lustreglass in Love Nectar (a soft apricot shade).
Price range: $14.50
- 5Up 15Down 5If you're in need of a high-quality lip gloss that doesn't break the bank, Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss may be the right choice. This gloss goes on super-smooth, lasts quite a while and provides just enough light-reflecting color and shine to look subtly spectacular. For a truly great neutral, go for Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Nude Lustre. Want a bit more color? Coral Reef delivers. This gloss also contains SPF 15 - win!
Price range: $6-$7.99
items 1 - 5 of 13
got a blog or website?