- 7Up 7Down 5NARS makes some of the best lip glosses around, and the Lip Lacquer line is no exception. This gloss is available in handy, portable little pots. For a spot-on neutral that will provide enough color without standing out too much, try Chelsea Girls (a nice nude beige). For a bit more shimmer, go for Eros (a raspberry rose). This gloss is a bit thicker than some, but it has more staying power.
Price range: $24
- 8Up 4Down 2Bourjois Effet 3D Lipgloss is a light, non-sticky, wand lip gloss that offers a gorgeous sheer color that can really accentuate beautiful lips. Many of the shades offer a special shimmer that appears almost iridescent, with flecks of gold, making it a perfect summer gloss. The product stays smooth and silky and definitely has a moisturizing effect. Be warned: Bourjois Effet can be a challenge to find. Ulta previously carried the line online, but it has disappeared in recent months. With a little searching, you should be able to get one of these shimmery glosses.
Price range: Between $14 and $24, but you may be able to find for less online.
- 9Up 4Down 3If you're way short on cash but you want to add new lip gloss to your makeup arsenal, Wet 'n' Wild's Mega Slicks Lip Gloss could be exactly what you need. Mega Slicks is mega shiny and moisturizing. Mega Slicks is available in a variety of different colors, and at $1.99, you can afford to experiment a little! For a gorgeous, neutral shimmer, try Mega Slicks in Bronze Berry - the brownish-pink can be very flattering.
Price range: $1.99
- 10Up 4Down 3Want sparkle that looks natural? bareMinerals' 100% Natural Lipgloss might be the answer. This lip gloss has a nice, creamy texture and provides a beautiful color without being sticky. Available in a dozen different colors, this gloss can easily go over lipstick to give a little pump up without overpowering your color.
Price range: $15
- 11Up 5Down 5Want a lip gloss that has serious staying power? Clinique's Long Last Glosswear is designed to shine for up to 8 full hours. It also has SPF protection. This sheer gloss comes in 18 different shades, so you're sure to find one that suits you. For a nice neutral, try Tenderheart, Bamboo Pink or Knockout Nude. Want to pump up the color? Juicy Apple is a radiant reddish-pink shade that's sure to make your pout stand out.
Price range: $14
- 12Up 2Down 2No list of lip glosses would be complete without the power of DuWop Lip Venom. This gloss is a lip-plumping product designed to enhance your own natural lip color while offering a bit of a plumping effect. Reviews vary as to whether there's actually a true plumping going on - but regardless, Lip Venom definitely gets you noticed.
Price range: $16
items 7 - 12 of 13
got a blog or website?