- 1Far from controversial. He's the greatest of all time based on what he has done in the last 7 years.
- 2The clear #2. The only question is: How much will he accomplish in the 10s? Will he surpass RF?
- 3So underappreciated. Americans expect to see one of their own become the best and turn their nose at Roddick winning only a single major. But Roddick has had a fantastic career, and perhaps no one has had their career marginalized by a rival like he has with Federer.
- 4A great one. That he ranks so high despite note playing half the decade, makes you wonder what he could have done in his career had he been properly focused the whole time.
- 5A stellar career, but overrated by many because he happened to come of age in the gap between Sampras/Agassi and Federer/Nadal.
items 1 - 5 of 10
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list