- 1Not only is Stanford known for being one of the first universities to offer iPhone app development, but they might be the only college that offers a course specifically aimed at mobile music app creation. Ge Wang, the co-founder of Smule (a mobile music app developer company), is a professor at Stanford. Smule is best known for their creation of the 'I AM T-Paid' app.
- 2In 2008, two students from USC created the Radio app for the iPhone, which put thousands of radio stations literally in the hands of anyone with an iPhone. Now, the university offers a variation of classes, from introductory to advanced, for both the iPhone and android phones. USC is considered an "epicenter" for app development.
- 3In 2008, they became one of the first universities to formalize mobile app development as a course of study.
- 4Olin College's mobile app development program combines aspects of technology, design and business strategy, offering instruction on development and entrepreneurship.
- 5NYU offers a wide spectrum of mobile app classes, from quick certificates to full-blown development programs. In addition, they offer courses in app marketing, mobile analytics and mobile advertising.
items 1 - 5 of 5