G Options B Comments & Embed
- 1500 inches of the nation's best snow, falling on amazing terrain. No snowboarders allowed last I checked.
- 2Big mountain, lotsa vert, great steeps and trees.
- 3Simply huge. Lots for everyone.
- 4Like Alta, but a little less snow, lots more snowboards.
- 5Over 300 days of sunshine each year, and still over 400 inches of annual snowfall. Usually open into June. My current home hill.
Silverton MountainA unique expert skiing experience. Hit it on the right day and it's as good as any heli outfit.
- 7Best major ski resort in CO.
- 8A hidden gem. Quality over quantity.
1 - 8 of 16