- 1the complete package. he can dribble, shoot, is a great passer, and can create his own shot, which is something that some pgs struggle at. he is the obvious pick for the best pg in the league.
- 2his great talent is marred by the fact that he hasn't really ever played on a "great team". utah had some good years, but were never really considered a true contender. williams is a lot better of a scorer than he is a passer. but when assists are needed he never fails to impress, as he has only averaged less than 8 assists a game once in his career.
- 3yes, i know he "can't shoot". that is NOT TRUE. rondo has gradually been improving his shot and with time can even be considered the best pg in the league. when it comes to playmaking and passing ability, rondo could be considered the best in the league, but as a result of his slight lack of scoring ability, he is not in the top two.
- 4im not a huge fan of rose, but i decided to give him an edge due to his recent mvp award. he can always find a way to score; however, when the time comes to make a great pass, it is not easy to always count on rose to come through.
- 5right now i might just get yelled at for not putting russell westbrook in the top five, but his performance in the finals, other than the 44 point game, was just simply embarrassing. i just simply cannot put a pg in the top 5 when he averages less than 6 assists a game. nash is still one of the best despite his age, and his two mvp awards are a great piece to his resume, but nothing will matter more than winning a ring before he retires.
items 1 - 5 of 10
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list