G Options B Comments & Embed
- 1+ 22- 8Coppertone's Sport Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen with SPF 30 is an ultra sweat and waterproof sunscreen lotion that doesn't leave you with that greasy feeling when you apply. You still get the great UVA/UVB protection, but you don't feel as if you're slip-sliding around! This particular sunscreen is also oil free, and it's hypoallergenic.
Price range: $9.99
- 2+ 20- 8If you're looking for a chemical-free sunscreen for your baby, California Baby's No Fragrance Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 30+ could be it. This formula, which is water resistant, goes on smoothly and can be applied to baby's face and body for UVA/UVB sun protection. And it's not just for the little ones!
Price range: $13 to $20
- 3+ 14- 5Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive SPF 30+ sunscreen is a broad-spectrum protection sunscreen that contains zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. The formula is chemical-free and non-greasy (see: great for sensitive skin). One other 'cool' bonus: The bottle turns blue in UV light, to let you know when to apply!
Price range: $20 to $25
- 4+ 13- 8Aveeno is quickly becoming a go-to sunscreen, offering a wide variety of different types of sunscreen (sprays, lotions) with varying degrees of SPF protection. Aveeno Active Naturals Continuous Protection with SPF 85 is a great sunscreen lotion that provides full protection from the sun in a lightweight, waterproof formula.
Price range: $8.50 - $10
- 5+ 16- 13For those looking for a chemical-free sunscreen that still offers great, waterproof protection, Badger Sunscreen for Face and Body SPF 30 is a stellar option. Badger makes great sunscreens, period. This particular sunscreen is perfect for the face and the body, and it's unscented!
Price range: $13 - $16
- 6+ 10- 8Banana Boat's Sport Performance Continuous Spray Sunscreen offers SPF 50 protection from the sun's UVA and UVB rays. It's also waterproof, and it dries super quickly. This stuff stays on for quite a while (though it's always a good idea to reapply often, especially after swimming and/or sweating).
Price range: $6.99 to $8.99
- 7+ 8- 6The No-Ad line has long been a favorite among lif*guards and others who work in the sun: It's a cheap and effective sunscreen lotion, and it's very, very water and sweat-proof. The vitamin E and aloe ingredients also soften sun-weary skin.
Price range: $9.99
- 8+ 10- 10La Roche-Posay's Anthelios line is awesome, but it's pricey. Many swear by the products, despite the high cost. La Roche-Posay branched out into mineral sunscreens, offering it's Anthelios Mineral Ultra Light Fluid Sunscreen SPF 50. The result? A sunscreen that offers good protection for even the most sensitive skin. It's light, it's not greasy-feeling at all, and while it will set you back a pretty penny, you'll get a luxurious sunscreen that's waterproof and offers full UVA/UVB coverage. For the face, La Roche-Posay offers the Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid.
Price range: $31.95