- 1Up 18Down 6If you're looking for a chemical-free sunscreen for your baby, California Baby's No Fragrance Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 30+ could be it. This formula, which is water resistant, goes on smoothly and can be applied to baby's face and body for UVA/UVB sun protection. And it's not just for the little ones!
Price range: $13 to $20
- 2Up 16Down 8Coppertone's Sport Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen with SPF 30 is an ultra sweat and waterproof sunscreen lotion that doesn't leave you with that greasy feeling when you apply. You still get the great UVA/UVB protection, but you don't feel as if you're slip-sliding around! This particular sunscreen is also oil free, and it's hypoallergenic.
Price range: $9.99
- 3Up 11Down 4Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive SPF 30+ sunscreen is a broad-spectrum protection sunscreen that contains zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. The formula is chemical-free and non-greasy (see: great for sensitive skin). One other 'cool' bonus: The bottle turns blue in UV light, to let you know when to apply!
Price range: $20 to $25
- 4Up 15Down 10For those looking for a chemical-free sunscreen that still offers great, waterproof protection, Badger Sunscreen for Face and Body SPF 30 is a stellar option. Badger makes great sunscreens, period. This particular sunscreen is perfect for the face and the body, and it's unscented!
Price range: $13 - $16
- 5Up 10Down 8Aveeno is quickly becoming a go-to sunscreen, offering a wide variety of different types of sunscreen (sprays, lotions) with varying degrees of SPF protection. Aveeno Active Naturals Continuous Protection with SPF 85 is a great sunscreen lotion that provides full protection from the sun in a lightweight, waterproof formula.
Price range: $8.50 - $10
- 6Up 8Down 8La Roche-Posay's Anthelios line is awesome, but it's pricey. Many swear by the products, despite the high cost. La Roche-Posay branched out into mineral sunscreens, offering it's Anthelios Mineral Ultra Light Fluid Sunscreen SPF 50. The result? A sunscreen that offers good protection for even the most sensitive skin. It's light, it's not greasy-feeling at all, and while it will set you back a pretty penny, you'll get a luxurious sunscreen that's waterproof and offers full UVA/UVB coverage. For the face, La Roche-Posay offers the Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid.
Price range: $31.95
items 1 - 6 of 13
got a blog or website?