- 1Rob gets the #1 spot because he's just the best all around player the game has ever seen. Maybe that has to do with the fact that we've seen him so many times and have really been able to see him at his best, because lets remember if he only had 1 season (Marquesas) then I don't even know if he'd even be on here. However he showed us all just how good he is and can be in All Stars and again in Redemption Island. His combination of strategy, social skills, athleticism, and determination make him an easy pick for the #1 spot. He is arguably the best strategic player of all time, one of the best at challenges ever, the puzzle master, and he is more than willing to be cut-throat (as is necessary in Survivor). The skill that is the foundation for his game is his ability to manipulate people, which was showcased in Redemption Island. All that said Rob is by far the best player to ever play the game.
Robert Carlo "Boston Rob" Mariano is an American television personality, widely known for appearing in several reality shows, including Survivor, and The Amazing Race with his wife, Amber Mariano. In 2011, he won Survivor: Redemption Island and the $1,000,000 prize in his fourth appearance on Survivor.more
- 2Yul Kwon gets the #2 spot because of his absolutely flawless and brilliantly executed strategy. A Yale law school graduate and Stanford grad, he certainly showed his intelligence in Cook Islands. He had a plan for every possible scenario and executed his plans masterfully. His stunning display of strategy was and still is possibly the best Survivor has ever seen. Yul looked like Machiavelli himself making brilliant move after brilliant move positioning himself for a shot at the $1,000,000 prize at the end. Yul makes my #2 spot purely because he is arguably the best strategist the game has ever seen and he manipulated his way into getting the $1 million prize on his only season on Survivor. Yul had one of the most impressive games in Survivor history. And to top it all off, he did it with class and dignity.
Yul Kwon is a Korean-American television host and former government official, lawyer, and management consultant based in Virginia. He first gained national recognition as the winner of the reality TV show Survivor: Cook Islands in 2006. He is currently hosting the TV series America Revealed on PBS as ...more
- 3Richard Hatch gets my #3 spot because he was the original sole survivor and he set the trend for an amazing show. He came into Borneo having no previous seasons or winners to draw on and dominated his way to the end. His strategy of alliances and double-crossing had never been seen before and he played an excellent game. Without Richard Hatch who's to say we even have Survivor today? His colorful personality and perpetual nudity made for a captivating season that gave America its ratings king Reality TV. Hatch was also a outstanding fisherman and very smart player and most definitely deserves the #3 spot.
Richard Hatch is an American former reality television contestant. He won the first season of the CBS reality series Survivor. He was a contestant on a subsequent All-Stars season of Survivor, and on one season of The Apprentice. In 2006, Hatch was convicted for tax evasion resulting in a 3 year prison ...more
- 4Ozzy takes the #4 spot in a close one over Russell. Ozzy's physical DOMINANCE of Survivor Cook Island is absolutely unrivaled and one of the most impressive displays in Survivor history. For that reason I give him the edge over Russell who has never been known for dominating challenges. Ozzy is arguably the greatest ever at challenges. He wasn't the best at strategy but he got to the final 3 and was 1 vote away from winning it (although Yul did deserve it). I am still to this day wowed by Ozzy's physical dominance in Cook Islands and that's why I give him the #4 spot. Also Ozzy is easily the best swimmer Survivor has ever seen.
Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth is an American reality show contestant who first appeared on Survivor: Cook Islands. He finished as the runner-up to Yul Kwon. Lusth later competed in Survivor: Micronesia as one of the returning favorites and then competed on the show for a third time in Survivor: South Pacific.more
- 5Russell gets the #5 spot for what he brought to Survivor as it began to struggle for ratings (compared to its glory days). Russell gave Survivor something it had never had before an Ultra Villain (not sure how else to put it). He stole machetes and hid them to sabotage his team, poured out people's water to gain an edge, and worked so many dirty deals the viewers were even pulling knives out of their backs. Russell was an excellent strategist and very talented manipulator. He wasn't the best at challenges but he didn't have to be. Russell takes this spot because he helped revive Survivor and gave us all good television.
Russell Hantz is an American oil company owner and television personality, best known for his appearances on the U.S. reality show, Survivor. He was the runner-up on Survivor: Samoa, and the second runner-up on Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains. He also competed on Survivor: Redemption Island, where he was ...more
Parvati Shallow is a television personality and was the $1,000,000 winner of the reality television series Survivor: Micronesia. She had previously competed in Survivor: Cook Islands where she placed sixth, and later was the runner-up in Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains. From July 5, 2011 to December 2011, ...more
Sandra Diaz-Twine is an American television personality who became known for her appearances on the reality game show Survivor. She won both seasons she appeared on, Survivor: Pearl Islands and Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, making her the show's only two-time winner. She was born in Stamford, ...more
Rupert Boneham is an American mentor for troubled teens, who became known to reality television audiences in 2003 as a contestant on Survivor: Pearl Islands where he placed 8th. He later appeared on the All Stars, Heroes vs. Villains, and Blood vs. Water seasons of Survivor, placing 4th, 6th, and 20th ...more
Ethan Zohn, is a former American professional soccer player, and a reality television series contestant who won $1,000,000 on Survivor: Africa, the third season of the reality TV series Survivor. He also appeared on the All-Stars edition of the show. After winning Survivor he co-founded Grassroot ...more
Rudolph Ernst "Rudy" Boesch is a retired United States Navy SEAL and a two-time competitor on the reality competition show Survivor. Boesch was born and raised in Rochester, New York, and enlisted in the United States Navy at age 17. He became a UDT Frogman in 1951, serving on two UDT Teams. He was ...more
James "J. T." Thomas, Jr. is an American television personality known for his appearances as a contestant on the American television show Survivor. He first appeared in the 18th season, Survivor: Tocantins in which he won the title of Sole Survivor and the US$1,000,000 grand prize. Thomas later appeared ...more
G Options B Comments & Embed 2rerank list