- 1 ReRanks
- See list ranked by
</> Rerank List
- 1Very clearly the best of the decade. I find myself frustrated that she hasn't done even more, but she is very clearly one of the greats.
- 2In the end, surpassed by her lil' sis, but no one should forget how much she has done, and how much grander her resume would look if not for Serena.
- 3Very clearly the #3 of the decade. I've got mixed feelings here. I loved watching her emerge seeming to win all the tough matches, but the end of her career is filled with questions.
- 4The "other" Belgian. She ended the decade in amazing fashion coming back from retirement and childbirth to win a major. Here's hoping she's not done.
- 5She's had moments of absolute brilliance. Still waiting for her to become a dominant #1-type player.
items 1 - 5 of 10
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?