< >Show: 5 25
- the list
- 1 reranks
Rerank This List
View as a
- 1Very clearly the best of the decade. I find myself frustrated that she hasn't done even more, but she is very clearly one of the greats.
- 2In the end, surpassed by her lil' sis, but no one should forget how much she has done, and how much grander her resume would look if not for Serena.
- 3Very clearly the #3 of the decade. I've got mixed feelings here. I loved watching her emerge seeming to win all the tough matches, but the end of her career is filled with questions.
- 4The "other" Belgian. She ended the decade in amazing fashion coming back from retirement and childbirth to win a major. Here's hoping she's not done.
- 5She's had moments of absolute brilliance. Still waiting for her to become a dominant #1-type player.
items 1 - 5 of 10
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list