- 1+ 349- 93Spending big money in the off-season and then mathematically eliminating themselves form the playoffs in week 4.
- 2+ 417- 139The true value of a backup quarterback will be determined by the asking price of Andrew Luck.
- 3+ 206- 87Demanding a new contract and holding out on an already shortened season really hurt his performance this year.
- 4+ 251- 120
National Basketball AssociationThe lockout took longer than anticipates and cost us at least 16 games for the upcoming season. Not to mention the utter sell-out of the dunk contest.
- 5+ 167- 88Big hype from the articulate man led to a no-show for the 2011 season.
- 6+ 166- 88Being up by nearly 50 games with about 9 games left in the seaon, the Red Sox managed to blow a lead so astronomically big it lead to the firing of Manager Terry Francona.
- 7+ 96- 47
- 8+ 201- 121Signing his second hundred million dollar deal and then getting hurt. Again.
- 9+ 180- 107Asking for a meeting to speak to the Commissioner to discuss the rules and then stomping on an opponent doesn't quite show promise and sincerity.
- 10+ 129- 78Bankrupting one of the most storied MLB franchises ever. Tsk tsk.
- 11+ 152- 106Not two. Not three. Not four. Not five. Not six. Not seven.
- 12+ 130- 89Injuries on top of more injuries he and the Blazers just can't catch a break.
- 13+ 160- 130The comeback that was nearly 2 years in the making. Woods finally won a tourney in early December.
- 14+ 125- 100Swept. Nuf said.
- 15+ 8- 1After Drew Brees' record breaking season, the WhoDat couldn't pull it off in the divisionals due to turnovers.
- 16+ 114- 108
- 17+ 82- 83Signing a big contract and then not showing up all season doesn't make the loyal Bulls fan happy.
- 18+ 1- 0CHOKE! And then riots in the city streets!
- 19+ 1- 1How do you not make the World Series with that pitching staff?
- 20+ 1- 1Spend a gazillion dollars and no ring!