- 1+ 154- 5What sort of an asshat protests at the funerals of fallen American military service members???
"God Hates F*gs", huh? I really hope that whatever manifestation of God really exists; hates bigots, bullies and grandstanding jackasses way more.
"God hates America, and those calamities last Tuesday [September 11, 2001] are none other than the wrath of God, smiting f*g America... That wasn't any accident. That wasn't any coincidence. There's only America to blame for those tragedies."
"The Lord sent a world-class whopper of a massacre to Virginia Tech, killing thirty-three, drawing headlines like 'Shocked!', 'Horrified!', 'The worst massacre in US history!'. Well, we wish you were thirty-three thousand killed, but we are thankful to our Father for thirty-three."
"This evil nation has smeared f*g feces blended with d**e-- f*g semen and d**e feces on the Bible!"
--- Sermon_20010914.mp3". WBC Download Center. Westboro Baptist Church. September 14, 2001.
"God hates f*gs! God hates America! Thank God for dead soldiers! You're going to hell!"
- 2+ 108- 15
- 3+ 110- 23vWow... Where to begin?
"The feminist agenda is not about equal rights for women. It is about a socialist, anti-family political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism, and become lesbians."
-- Pat Robertson, fundraising letter, 1992
"Many of those people involved with Adolph Hitler were Satanists, many of them were homosexuals -- the two things seem to go together."
-- Pat Robertson, The 700 Club television program, January 21, 1993, ignoring the facts that the Nazis killed homosexuals as ruthlessly as they did Jews and that Satanim emerged with Anton Szandor LaVey
"To see Americans become followers of Islam is nothing short of insanity.... The Islamic people, the Arabs, were the ones who captured Africans, put them in slavery, and sent them to America as slaves. Why would the people in America want to embrace the religion of slavers."
-- Pat Robertson, quoted from the American Muslim Council press release, "Statement regarding anti-Muslim comments made by Pat Robertson on October 27,1997" and elsewhere. (Read Robertson's complete anti-Muslim segment.)
"They were under the heel of the French, you know Napoleon the third and whatever. And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said 'We will serve you if you will get us free from the prince.' True story. And so the devil said, 'Ok it’s a deal.' And they kicked the French out. The Haitians revolted and got themselves free. But ever since they have been cursed by one thing after another."
-- Pat Robertson, The 700 Club, January 13, 2010, discussing the 12 Jan 2010 7.0 earthquake in Haiti
- 4+ 86- 19Not sure I need quotes from this guy to make a basic assertion. Is douchebag a compound word, or two separate ones?
- 5+ 96- 25"Some people, well, if they don't like Scientology, well, then, f*** you. Really. F*** you. Period."
--- Quoted in Neil Strauss, "The Passion of the Cruise", Rolling Stone (August 2004)
Also, feel free to read or watch some of his 2005 interview with Matt Lauer on The Today Show.
I share NAMI's (National Alliance on Mental Health) view on his statements:
"While we respect the right of individuals to express their own points of view, they are not entitled to their own facts. Mental illnesses are real medical conditions that affect millions of Americans..."
- 6+ 57- 9
- 7+ 40- 5In the running for biggest douchebag on the planet. Guys know it, for some reason a lot of girls don't. Deserves major beating for putting out droning, off-key acoustic crap music and for mistreating a bunch of Hollywood sweethearts.
- 8+ 66- 21
Metta World Peace (a.k.a. Ron Artest)"All I listen to is 1900's music! Not much rap outside Mobb Deep and QB Music! Beethoven and Mozart, too! And now @ TheGame!!!
"This year was bofotoishtically confustinged."
- 9+ 83- 40"The ethic of conservation is the explicit abnegation of man's dominion over the Earth. The lower species are here for our use. God said so: Go forth, be fruitful, multiply, and rape the planet — it's yours. That's our job: drilling, mining and stripping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars — that's the Biblical view."
Practically everything I can think of to say about her contains multiple expletives and is filled with anger. Therefore, any opinion I might have about this woman would end up making me look more like the callous bit of caustic trim than I believe her to be.
- 10+ 91- 47Comment: THESE ARE VERIFIED QUOTES FROM GOVERNOR SARAH PALIN OVER THE PAST
20+ YEARS (verified from reliable sources and newspapers):
"He who warned, uh, the— the British that they weren't going to be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringin' those bells and um makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that, uh, we were going to be secure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
--- describing Paul Revere
"I don't believe in interracial relationships, I was born in Idaho and raised to believe that whites and blacks shouldn't mix or date each other." (1986)
"Here in Alaska, we don't have hardly any black people, I never talk to them, so I was surprised that a black girl beat me in the 1984 Miss Alaska pageant" (1988)
"Todd and I talked about Hurricane Katrina as God's way of cleansing New Orleans of the blacks who have sinned, the Bible predicted it" (2005)
- 11+ 77- 38This particular fat bastard has earned my ire over the years for his constant onslaught of mean-spirited, racist, sadistic rants over America's radio air waves. Here are a sample of his thought-provoking comments that are designed to bring America together:
Content from newsone.com
"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?"
--- Rush Limbaugh
Maybe all black people look alike to him, but I’ve never seen a picture of a wanted criminal that looks like Jesse Jackson. A serial killer that looks like Rush Limbaugh on the other hand.
[To an African American female caller]: "Take that bone out of your nose and call me back." --- Rush Limbaugh
Okay, Rush, that’s classy. The old African bone in the nose stereotype. Wasn’t funny when the racist white school kids called the black kids that and it’s definitely not funny when a grown man with audience of millions of easily influenced dickheads says it either.
Limbaugh has called Obama a ‘halfrican American’ has said that Obama was not Black but Arab because Kenya is an Arab region, even though Arabs are less than one percent of Kenya. Since mainstream America has become more accepting of African-Americans, Limbaugh has decided to play against its new racial fears, Arabs and Muslims. Despite the fact Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law school, Limbaugh has called him an ‘affirmative action candidate.’ Limbaugh even has repeatedly played a song on his radio show ‘Barack the Magic Negro’ using an antiquated Jim Crow era term for Black a man who many Americans are supporting for president. Way to go Rush.
"I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark."
--- Rush Limbaugh
- 12+ 72- 37"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005
"I have been nervous about this interview with you because what I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies. ... And I know you're not. I'm not accusing you of being an enemy, but that's the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way."
–interviewing Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), the first Muslim U.S. congressman, Glen Beck's show on CNN's Headline
News, Nov. 14, 2006 (Source)
"See, when you take a little bit of truth and then you mix it with untruth, or your theory, that's where you get people to believe. You know? It's like Hitler. Hitler said a little bit of truth, and then he mixed in "and it's the Jews' fault." That's where things get a little troublesome, and that's exactly what's happening."
---The Glenn Beck Program, Premiere Radio Networks, 2006-06-07
- 13+ 56- 36Dude, has just opened his drunken piehole too many times in public.
To his ex-girlfriend:
"You look like a f**king pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n****rs, it will be your fault!"
- 14+ 1- 0
- 15+ 33- 51vI dunno... Maybe it's because I didn't grow up seeing him on Sesame Street. Or perhaps a combination of the shrill voice, poor grammar, etc.