L The List
- Drew Barrymore attempted suicide by cutting her wrists with a kitchen knife when she was just 14 years old.
(Source)about... Age: 40
Birthplace: Culver City, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Profession: Television producer, Film Producer, Model, Screenwriter, Author + 3 more
Height: 5'4"also ranked...#137 on#281 on#400 on
- Elton John tried to kill himself by sticking his head in a glass stove and breathing in the deadly gases. He wrote the song "Someone Saved My Life Tonight" about the event.
(Source 1, 2)about... Age: 68
Birthplace: Pinner, London, United Kingdom
Profession: Record producer, Pianist, Television producer, Musician, Singer-songwriter + 4 more
Institution: Royal Academy of Music, Pinner County Grammar School
Medical Conditions: Appendicitis, Bulimia nervosa
Elton John : see more
- Halle Berry told People magazine that she attempted to commit suicide after her marriage to David Justice ended. She said, "I was sitting in my car, and I knew the gas was coming when I had an image of my mother finding me."
(Source)about... Age: 49
Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
Profession: Television producer, Film Producer, Model, Actor, Voice acting
Institution: Heskett Middle School, Cuyahoga Community College, Bedford High School
Height: 5'5"also ranked...#19 on#34 on#64 on
- Owen Wilson reportedly attempted to commit suicide by slitting his wrists in 2007.
(Source)about... Age: 47
Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, United States of America
Profession: Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor, Voice acting
Institution: New Mexico Military Institute, University of Texas at Austin, St. Mark's School
- Princess Diana tried to commit suicide by throwing herself down a flight of stairs because she was so distraught over how Prince Charles treated her.
(Source)about... Age: Died at 36 (1961-1997)
Birthplace: Sandringham, England
Profession: Crown Princess
Institution: Institut Alpin Videmanette, The New School at West Heath
Cause Of Death: Traffic collision
Place Of Death: Paris, France
Medical Conditions: Bulimia nervosa
Diana, Princess of Wales : see more
- Johnny Cash tried to commit suicide in 1969, while he was high on drugs, by getting lost in the Nickajack Cave.
(Source)about... Age: Died at 71 (1932-2003)
Birthplace: Kingsland, Arkansas, United States of America
Profession: Songwriter, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Author, Actor + 1 more
Cause Of Death: Diabetes mellitus
Place Of Death: Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
Medical Conditions: Parkinson's disease
Johnny Cash : see more