L The List
- Drew Barrymore attempted suicide by cutting her wrists with a kitchen knife when she was just 14 years old.
(Source)about... age: 40
birthplace: Culver City, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
profession: Television producer, Film Producer, Model, Screenwriter, Author + 3 more
- Elton John tried to kill himself by sticking his head in a glass stove and breathing in the deadly gases. He wrote the song "Someone Saved My Life Tonight" about the event.
(Source 1, 2)about... age: 68
birthplace: Pinner, London, United Kingdom
profession: Record producer, Pianist, Television producer, Musician, Singer-songwriter + 4 more
institution: Royal Academy of Music, Pinner County Grammar School
medical conditions: Appendicitis, Bulimia nervosa
Elton John : see more
- Halle Berry told People magazine that she attempted to commit suicide after her marriage to David Justice ended. She said, "I was sitting in my car, and I knew the gas was coming when I had an image of my mother finding me."
(Source)about... age: 49
birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
profession: Television producer, Film Producer, Model, Actor, Voice acting
institution: Heskett Middle School, Cuyahoga Community College, Bedford High School
- Owen Wilson reportedly attempted to commit suicide by slitting his wrists in 2007.
(Source)about... age: 47
birthplace: Dallas, Texas, United States of America
profession: Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor, Voice acting
institution: New Mexico Military Institute, University of Texas at Austin, St. Mark's School
- Princess Diana tried to commit suicide by throwing herself down a flight of stairs because she was so distraught over how Prince Charles treated her.
(Source)about... age: Died at 36 (1961-1997)
birthplace: Sandringham, England
profession: Crown Princess
institution: Institut Alpin Videmanette, The New School at West Heath
cause of death: Traffic collision
place of death: Paris, France
medical conditions: Bulimia nervosa
Diana, Princess of Wales : see more
- Johnny Cash tried to commit suicide in 1969, while he was high on drugs, by getting lost in the Nickajack Cave.
(Source)about... age: Died at 71 (1932-2003)
birthplace: Kingsland, Arkansas, United States of America
profession: Songwriter, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Author, Actor + 1 more
cause of death: Diabetes mellitus
place of death: Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
medical conditions: Parkinson's disease
Johnny Cash : see more