The Skirvin Hotel in Oklahoma City is notorious for being haunted by a very cheeky, sexually experimental ghost named Effie. She's been known to get in the shower with male guests, proposition men for sex in the hall, and stroll the hotel naked looking for a good time. The go-to spot for visiting NBA teams, the hotel has a reputation for keeping players up with things that go hump in the night. Some ballers go so far as to pay for rooms at other hotels, rather than deal with Effie and the other randy specters of the Skirvin.
Metta World Peace, the artist formerly known as Ron Artest, lived up to the moniker baller when he got intimately familiar with Effie over Halloween weekend 2016. The Lakers were in town, and Effie took what she wanted.
“The ghosts were all over me. I just accepted it,” Metta said. “They touched me all over the place. I’m taking one of the ghosts to court for touching me in the wrong places.”
That's real talk.
- Kesha's sexy time with her local ghost was so good, she even wrote a song about it. For her most recent album Warrior, Kesha penned the song "Supernatural," which details her feelings regarding supernatural sex. And those feelings are very positive!
"It’s about experiences with the supernatural... but in a sexy way. I had a couple experiences with the supernatural. I don’t know his name! He was a ghost," Kesha admitted.
Kesha, who says she's "very open to it," is clearly enjoying the ghost sex enough to sing about it. Highlights from the song include:
"Baby when we're touching in the dark, can you feel it?
I can hear the pounding of my heart, can you feel it?
When you take my body to the stars, I believe it
Boy this love is supernatural, can you feel it?"
- Lucy Lui was into ghost sex before it was cool. The Charlie's Angels actress shared with Us Weekly, all the way back in 1999, her personal supernatural sexy time stories.
According to Lui, she settled down for a nap on the couch when an unknown presence laid on top of her. "It was sheer bliss. I felt everything. I climaxed. And then he floated away," she told the magazine.
Lui is probably giving a BIG eye roll right about now after reading about Kesha's ghost sex. So mainstream.
- Being married to Ice T hasn't stopped men from throwing themselves at Coco Austin left and right, even the dead ones. Austin shared a story about a "perverted" ghost that has chased her tail all the way from Albuquerque to Arizona.
"It’s true," she assured her interviewer. "During the day when you think of ghosts, you think of it being dark and foggy and misty outside but every time I saw or felt anything it was in the daytime and there was no fog out there."
Austin learned the hard way that ghosts' libidos don't stop when the fog rolls out. "I was watching TV, I was sitting on the couch at 11:00 AM and I was wearing a nightie and I felt my dress move up my leg. I looked down and got freaked out. I pushed it down, watched TV, felt it again and I could see it being pulled up. And then I felt a guy breathing in my ear.”
Austin was repulsed by the supernatural misogynist. The ghost wouldn't take no for an answer. But once Ice T came into the picture, the perverted spirit stopped showing up whenever she was in the tub or changing.
- Widower of the late Whitney Houston, Bobby Brown sat down for an interview with 20/20 to discuss the recent loss of his daughter, Bobbi Kristina. But what really caught interviewer Robin Roberts by surprise was when Brown disclosed his supernatural, sexual encounter.
During their conversation, Brown admitted that he slept with a ghost in his Georgia home. "I bought this mansion in Georgia... this was a really, really spooky place," Brown said. "But yes, one time, I woke up, and yeah, a ghost. I was being mounted by a ghost."
Brown assured Roberts that he wasn't "high" or "tripping'" and that this ghostly romp was, in fact, 100% vivid and real.
- In an interview with FHM, the late Anna Nicole Smith divulged her secret ghost sex fetish. "A ghost would crawl up my leg and have sex with me at an apartment a long time ago in Texas. I used to think it was my boyfriend, then one day I woke up and found it wasn't," she told the magazine.
Smith didn't share how many times it took her to realize that she wasn't having sex with her boyfriend, but she did say she felt startled upon the realization that she was f*cking a ghost. "I was freaked out about it, but then I was, like, 'Well, you know what? He's never hurt me and he just gave me some amazing sex, so I have no problem.'"
Way to look on the bright side, Anna.
- Natasha Blasick, who oddly enough had a role in Paranormal Activity 2, shared a very graphic tale of her experience with supernatural sex.
"I was laying in bed and then I felt something enter the room and I couldn’t see anybody,” she said. “I could feel that somebody was touching me and the hands were pushing me against my will and I could feel the weight of the body on top of me. I couldn’t see anybody but I could feel the pressure, the energy, the warmth pushing in different directions.”
According to Natasha Blasick, ghost sex can get pretty rowdy. "You're feeling specifically where they are touching: they're touching my left breast, they're touching down there, they're touching something. You actually feel penetration often," she said.
Blasick then dropped the most important detail. She "enjoyed it." Blasick concluded her story reassuring her interviewer that the ghost sex was actually "really pleasurable."
- Dan Aykroyd didn't exactly have sex with a ghost, so much as he cuddled up close with one in the dead of night.
Ironically, Dan Aykroyd is best known for being one of the original Ghostbusters. And even more fitting, one of his most memorable scenes in that movie involves him receiving a blow job from a very horny spirit. So maybe it's not surprising that Aykroyd is actually a firm believer in the supernatural himself.
In a post he penned for the Huffington Post, Aykroyd discussed his personal experiences with those beyond the earthly realm. Pressed for more, Aykroyd revealed his very intimate encounter with a spirit.
"I had several experiences. I saw things moving around on our counter, and doors opening and closing...Somebody crawled in bed with me once," he said. "And I thought, I'm just going to roll over and snuggle up next to it."
Aykroyd didn't give up whether or not he was the big or little spoon, but he revealed that the spirit in question was actually a gay ghost. "Maybe that guy was gay and he wanted to have some fun. I'd be surprised if I was his type, but when you're dead, you'll take what you can get," he explained.
G Options B Comments & Embed