G Options B Comments & Embed
- In response to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's outrageously racist positions on immigration, The View co-host Kelly Osbourne had her own not-so-PC things to say. Osbourne was probably trying to refute the politician when she said, “If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump?”
Unfortunately, her words also came across as racist and inconsiderate. The comment sparked outrage on Twitter, prompting an apology from Osbourne. She wrote on her Facebook page, "I want to start by saying I ALWAYS take responsibility for my actions. In this particular case I will take responsibility for my poor choice of words but I will not apologize for being a racist as I am NOT. I whole-hearted fucked up today. I don’t want to bullshit anyone with lame excuses."
Source: Timemore ABOUT
- Age: 31
- Birthplace: Westminster, London, United Kingdom
- Profession: Fashion designer, Songwriter, Television producer, Author, Radio personality, + more
- Credits: Fashion Police, Austin Powers in Goldmember, The Osbournes, E! Live from the Red Carpet
- Hulk Hogan (whose real name is Terry Bollea) lost his super star status in the WWE after court documents showed that he had made severely racist statements. The transcripts were submitted to a Florida court as part of Hogan's lawsuit against the website Gawker.com. They come from a sex tape Hogan made with the wife of Tampa shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge Clem, and include candid moments where Hogan discusses his daughter's relationship with a "black billionaire." In the tapes, Hogan says:
“I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son. I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever. I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger.”
Hogan later apologized for his rant, but it was too late for his relationship with the WWE. He was scrubbed from their site and erased from the WWE Hall of Fame.
Source: Gawker, Radarmore ABOUT
- Age: age 62
- Birthplace: Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
- Profession: Wrestler, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Musician, Film Producer, + more
- Credits: Rocky III, 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain, Suburban Commando, Hogan Knows Best
- E! Fashion Police host Giuliana Rancic publicly apologized for her "accidental" racist comments about singer/actress Zendaya during an Oscars red carpet recap. Rancic made an insensitive comment about Zendaya's dreadlocks, saying that she thought Zendaya probably smelled like patchouli oil. Fellow host Kelly Osbourne added, "or weed."
Zendaya was offended by the comments, saying that she chose to wear her hair in locs to the award ceremony in order to "showcase them in a positive light, and remind people of color that our hair is good enough."
Rancic apologized on E! News, saying: "I didn’t intend to hurt anybody, but I’ve learned it is not my intent that matters. It’s the result. And the result is that people are offended, including Zendaya, and that is not okay. Therefore, I want to say to Zendaya and anyone else out there that I have hurt, that I am so, so sincerely sorry.”more ABOUT
- Age: age 41
- Birthplace: Naples, Italy
- Profession: Journalist, Television producer, Actor, TV Personality
- Credits: E! News, Fashion Police, Giuliana & Bill, Paparazzi
- Originally filmed for Bieber's 2011 documentary Never Say Never, Bieber is sitting in a room in Los Angeles with a group of friends. Bieber sets the joke up when his friend can be heard in the background, advising him not to finish the joke, before Bieber smirks and delivers the punchline.
Bieber received a lot of backlash from his fans, Beliebers, on Twitter. One fan said, "Bieber is actually disgusting. Man's gone too far this time." Another one posted: "Bieber – no excuse, no acceptable reason for racism. The use of the N-word [is] disgraceful and racism far too serious to ever be funny."
Since then, Bieber's clean-cut appearance has gone bad boy, getting himself into trouble with the police and disappointing fans all over the world.
- Age: age 21
- Birthplace: London, Canada
- Profession: Record producer, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Actor, Singer, + more
- Credits: Justine Bieber: Never Say never, Justine Bieber's Believe, The Karate Kid, Step Up revolution
- In 2014, LA Clippers owner, business magnate, and real estate developer, Donald Sterling was caught making racist remarks to his mistress, V. Stiviano. Stiviano, who is of African-American and Mexican descent, made a recording, released by TMZ on April 26, in which Sterling tells her not to associate publicly with “black people,” especially at Clippers games.
NBA investigators and a forensic expert determined that the voice heard on the audio tape was Sterling's and was not altered. The NBA banned him for life, fined him $2.5 million, and raised the possibility of a forced sale of the team, which could be worth up to $500 million.more ABOUT
- Age: age 81
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Profession: Lawyer
- No one can forget Mel Gibson telling a policeman during his 2006 DUI arrest that "Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." In 2010, several voicemails were released of the hot-headed actor and filmmaker going postal on his ex-wife Oksana Grigorieva. In one of his rants, Gibson wished that his ex got raped by a pack of the "n" word and in another, he referred to Mexicans as "wetbacks."
- Age: age 59
- Birthplace: Peekskill, New York, United States of America
- Profession: Television director, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor, + more
- Credits: Braveheart, Signs, Lethal Weapon, The Patriot
- The butter-loving queen of Southern cooking practically lost her business empire and was fired by the Food Network after she was caught in the middle of a racially charged controversy in 2013. Deen admitted to using the "n" word and was accused by a former employee of racial harassment.
- Age: age 68
- Birthplace: Albany, Georgia, United States of America
- Profession: Cook, TV chef, Restaurateur, Author, Actor, + more
- Credits: Paula's Best Dishes, Paula's Home Cooking, Paula Goes to Hollywood, Paula's Party
- During a 2006 performance at the Laugh Factory in Hollywood, the former "Seinfeld" actor shouted racial slurs to black hecklers in the audience, used the "n" word several times, and even referred to lynching.
- Age: age 66
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, Culver City, California, United States of America
- Profession: Comedian, Television producer, Screenwriter, Actor, Voice acting, + more
- Credits: Seinfeld, Bee Movie, UHF, Trial and Error