- John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston's son, Jett, died in 2009 at age 16 after complications with a seizure. Jett had two siblings, Ella Blue and Benjamin, who was born after Jett's death.
Birthplace: Englewood, New Jersey, United States of America
Profession: Film Producer, Actor, Voice acting, Singer, Dancer
Institution: Dwight Morrow High School
John Travolta : see more
- Anna Nicole Smith's son, Daniel, died at age 20 on Sept. 10, 2006, of a lethal combination of Zoloft, Lexapro, and methadon. Daniel Smith's father is Billy Wayne Smith, and he was half-brother to Dannielynn Birkhead. Anna Nicole Smith died at age 39, just 6 months after her son's death, on February 8, 2007.
Birthplace: Texas, United States of America
Profession: Spokesperson, Stripper, Adult model, Film Producer, Model + 3 more
Institution: Mexia High School, Durkee Elementary School, Aldine Intermediate School
Cause Of Death: Drug overdose
Place Of Death: Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
Anna Nicole Smith : see more
- Bill Cosby and wife Camille Olivia Hanks's only son, Ennis Cosby, was shot to death on Jan. 16, 1997, when he was 27. At the time, he was changing a tire on the side of the road. Ennis had four sisters, Erika, Erinn, Ensa, and Evin.
Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Profession: Activist, Film Score Composer, Television director, Television producer, Musician + 7 more
Institution: Mary Channing Wister School, Germantown High School, Thomas FitzSimons High School, Central High School, Temple University
Medical Conditions: Hyperactivity, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Bill Cosby : see more
- Mary Tyler Moore's only son, Richard Meeker, Jr., died at age 24 of an accidental gunshot wound on Oct. 14, 1980. The gun he was handling was later taken off the market for having a "hair trigger." His father was Moore's first husband, Richard Meeker, Sr.
Birthplace: Brooklyn Heights, New York City, New York, United States of America
Profession: Activist, Musician, Film Producer, Actor, Voice acting
Institution: Saint Rose of Lima Roman Catholic, St. Ambrose School in Los Angeles, Immaculate Heart High School
Mary Tyler Moore : see more
- Marlon Brando's daughter, Cheyenne Brando, hanged herself in 1995 when she was 25. Marlon Brando's son and Cheyenne's half-brother, Christian, died due to complications with pneumonia in 2008, 4 years after his father's death.
Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
Institution: Actors Studio, The New School, Shattuck-Saint Mary's
Cause Of Death: Cardiovascular disease, Liver tumour, Respiratory failure
Place Of Death: Westwood, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Marlon Brando : see more
items 1 - 5 of 30
got a blog or website?