- 1Guitarist, Person, TV Actor More“ The singer, 33, announced on Tuesday that she’s pregnant with her first child. “I'm pregnant!!! Brandon and I are so excited! Best early Christmas present ever :),” Clarkson tweeted on Tuesday, Nov 19. She and Brandon Blackstone, who manages country singer Blake Shelton, were married in September. „
- 2“ Reports in early-November of 2013 said actress Drew Barrymore was indeed pregnant with her second child. Barrymore sported a noticeable baby bump at the LACMA Art+Film Gala in Los Angeles on November 2. Though she hadn't confirmed the happy news, numerous outlets said Barrymore and her husband, Will Kopelman, were indeed expecting their second baby. Their daughter, Olive, is 13 months old. „
Jessie JamesMusical Album“ Singer Jessie James and her husband, Denver Broncos wide receiver Eric Decker, are expecting a baby. The couple, who married in June of 2013, shared the happy news first with E! This makes sense, because James and Decker star on the E! reality show Eric & Jessie: Game On. In an interview, an elated Jessie James confirmed the couple are expecting a baby girl in March of 2014. She says they've even picked a name, but added, "we're not ready to share that yet." „
- 4“ Reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson and her husband, NFL player Hank Baskett, are expecting their second child. Wilkinson made the announcement via her Twitter account on October 31, tweeting a photo of a positive pregnancy test. As for a due date, that's not known - but at the time of the happy announcement, Wilkinson said she was still in her first trimester.
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett, who star in the reality show "Kendra on Top," have a three year old son, Hank Randall IV. „
- 5“ Kristin Cavallari and her husband, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, are expecting their second child. Cavallari, who gave birth to the couple's first child, baby boy Camden Jack, in August of 2012, posted the happy news on Instagram, thanking her fans for the support and adding that she and Cutler "are so excited for Camden to be a big brother!"Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler married in June of 2013, in a Nashville-area wedding. „
- 6“ Kerry Washington and her husband, NFL star Nnamdi Asomugha, are expecting their first child. According to reports, the 'Scandal' actress is "due in late spring." Washington and Asomugha were married in June of 2013, in a wedding that seemed to take everyone by surprise (some didn't even know the couple were dating).
A source tells People magazine that the 36-year-old Washington and her 31-year-old husband, a cornerback for the San Francisco 49ers, are "ecstatic" about the news. „
- 7“ A rep for actress Olivia Wilde confirmed her pregnancy in November of 2013. Wilde got engaged to her boyfriend, actor and SNL star Jason Sudeikis, in January of 2013. The couple met on the Saturday Night Live set in 2011. People magazine quotes a source "close to both" as saying that Wilde and Sudeikis are "incredibly happy" and "excited to welcome a new member into their family." There was no immediate word on Wilde's due date. „
- 8“ Pam and Jim from 'The Office' are expecting! Actress Emily Blunt and her husband, actor John Krasinski, who starred together on the NBC comedy show, were expecting their first child in 2013. News about Blunt's pregnancy broke in early September of 2013; a rep for the actress said at the time that the baby was due "in just a few months." Blunt and Krasinski started dating in 2008 and got married in July of 2010. „
- 9“ Actress Thandie Newton was pregnant with her third child in September of 2013. The 40-year-old Newton and her husband, director/producer Ol Parker, married in 1998, and have 2 daughters, Ripley and Nico. Baby number three was due in 2014, though the exact due date wasn't immediately known. „
Anna Trebunskaya“ Anna Trebunskaya, one of the regulars on ABC's 'Dancing With the Stars,' was expecting her first child. In early-September of 2013, the Russian dancer's rep confirmed that Tebunskaya was four months pregnant. As for the father - Trebunskaya isn't saying. She divorced her husband of nearly 10 years in October of 2012. „
- 11“ Kimberly Van Der Beek, the wife of actor James Van Der Beek, is pregnant with the couple's third baby. Van Der Beek, who is due in the winter of 2014, blogged about the happy news. The couple have a three-year-old daughter (Olivia) and a 17-month-old son, Joshua. „
- 12“ Actress Melissa George and her boyfriend, Jean-David Blanc, were expecting their first child. George, who starred on Grey's Anatomy, In Treatment and Alias (and who will be seen in The Good Wife), tweeted the happy news, saying she's "so, so happy." This will be the couple's first child, and there's no word on a due date. „
- 13“ Actress Kirsten Storms, who plays Maxie Jones on the ABC soap opera General Hospital, is expecting her first child with her new husband, Brandon Barash, who played Johnny Zacchara on GH through April of 2013. The couple, who married secretly in June of 2013, are reportedly delighted (and shocked) with the happy news. Storms is due in January of 2014. „
Deanna Pappas“ Former Bachelorette Deanna Pappas Stagliano and her husband, high school teacher Stephen Stagliano, are expecting their first child. Pappas married Stagliano in October of 2011. She tells People magazine that she and her husband are "so very excited," adding that they'd "been trying for almost a year" to get pregnant. The baby is due in February of 2014. „
Eva MarcillePeople In TV“ Former 'America's Next Top Model' winner Eva Marcille was expecting her first baby with her boyfriend, songwriter Kevin McCall. In August of 2013, it was reported that the 28-year-old Marcille, who won ANTM in 2005, was five months along. Marcille works as a correspondent for BET. She calls being pregnant "...a magical, mystical journey" that she gets to share "with this amazing man." „
- 16Person, TV Actor, Musical Groups & Artists More“ Reality TV show star Kim Zolciak is pregnant with babies number five - and six!. Yes, that's right: Just nine months after giving birth to her fourth child, son Kash Kade, the former 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star was expecting again. In August of 2013, Zolciak revealed that she is expecting twins!
Zolciak married Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann - they have two children together (Kash and KJ); Zolciak also has two daughters from other relationships. There was no immediate word on Zolciak's due date. „
- 17“ Soleil Moon Frye announced in August of 2013 that she was expecting her third baby with her husband, Jason Goldberg. The baby will join siblings Jagger (5) and Poet (8), though Frye didn't reveal her exact due date during her appearance on the Today show. „
- 18“ Actress Megan Fox and her husband, actor Brian Austin Green, were expecting their second baby. A rep for the actress says both are "very happy" about the news that their 10-month-old son, Noah Shannon, is going to be a big brother. „
- 19“ Simon Cowell and socialite Lauren Silverman are expecting a baby. The 'X-Factor' judge will become a first-time father. Here's the thing: The situation is...delicate. As it turns out, Lauren Silverman is married to Simon Cowell's close friend, real estate mogul Andrew Silverman. Not surprisingly, the Silverman's are divorcing. As of late-July 2013, Lauren Silverman was said to be "around 10 weeks along."
The situation with Silverman's pregnancy sparked major controversy, with Silverman's soon-to-be ex-husband claiming he knew nothing about his wife's "adultery" - and Simon Cowell supposedly demanding that Silverman settle the divorce matter quickly to quell all of the negative publicity.
- 20Person, TV Actor, TV Director More“ Actress Kim Fields was expecting her second child in December of 2013. Fields and her husband, Christopher Morgan, already have a six-year-old son, Sebastian Alexander. She says she is expecting a baby boy and plans to name him Quincy Xavier.
- 21“ Actress Jenny Mollen and her husband, actor Jason Biggs, are expecting their first child. Biggs actually made the big announcement during an interview on 'Chelsea Lately,' even offering up a sonogram of the baby for all to see.There was no immediate word on Mollen's due date.
- 22“ Danielle Jonas, the wife of Jonas brother Kevin Jonas, is expecting the couple's first child. There was no immediate word on her due date, but Kevin Jonas told E! News that he's "overjoyed" about the big news. Kevin and Danielle Jonas married in December of 2009. „
- 23Person, TV Actor, TV Character More“ Gail Simmons, a judge on the wildly popular Bravo show Top Chef, is pregnant with her first child. The 37-year-old Simmons and her husband, Jeremy Abrams, are expecting their first baby in the winter of 2014. The couple married in 2008. „
- 24Person, Pro Athlete, People In Sports“ Zara Phillips Tindall and her husband, rugby player Mike Tindall, are expecting their first child in early 2014. Tindall, who is Prince William's cousin, and the granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II, married her husband in July of 2011. „
- 25“ 'Inside Edition' correspondent Victoria Recano and her husband, Tom Burwell, are expecting their second child -- a baby boy -- in November of 2013. „
items 1 - 25 of 70
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list