- 1“ Well, well, well: It seems rumors that Beyonce and Jay-Z are expecting their second baby are true, at least according to an exclusive report by E! News, which quotes sources as saying the Beyonce pregnancy is "confirmed." Bey gave birth to the couple's first baby, little Blue Ivy, in early-January of 2012.
There was no immediate word on a due date for Beyonce. The 31-year-old fueled pregnancy speculation when she canceled a concert in Belgium in mid-May of 2013, citing " dehydration and exhaustion." As of May 2013, there was no visible baby bump to be seen - but stay tuned! „
- 2“ Actress Morena Baccarin ('Homeland') was expecting her first child in 2013 with her husband, director Austin Chick. The couple got married in November of 2011 in a ceremony in Tulum, Mexico. There was no immediate word on Baccarin's due date. „
- 3“ Singer Monica announced her pregnancy in May of 2013. Monica and her husband, professional basketball player Shannon Brown, were expecting their first child together in the fall of 2013. The couple married in November of 2010 (and again in a special ceremony for friends/family in 2011). Monica has two children from a previous relationship, and Brown has a son as well. „
- 4“ Actress Rachael Leigh Cook and her husband, 'Vampire Diaries' and 'Originals' actor Daniel Gillies, were expecting their first baby in the fall of 2013. Cook and Gillies married in 2004. The 33-year-old actress took to her Twitter account to thank her fans "for the love" after the happy news got out. „
- 5“ Actress Alice Evans and her husband, actor Ioan Gruffudd, were expecting a baby in 2013. Evans, who appeared on 'The Vampire Diaries' (as Originals' mom Esther), and Gruffudd, who starred on the now-defunct CW show 'Ringer,' married in 2007. They have another child: three-year-old Ella Betsi Janet. „
- 6“ Actress and former model Jaime King was expecting her first child with her husband, filmmaker Kyle Newman. King, who stars as uptight Southern socialite Lemon Breeland on the CW's 'Hart of Dixie,' is due in 2013, though the exact due date wasn't immediately available. King and Newman have been married since 2007. „
- 7“ Actress Halle Berry and her fiance, Oliver Martinez, were reportedly expecting a baby in 2013. This will be the 46-year-old Berry's second child (she has a daughter, five-year-old Nahla, with her ex, Gabriel Aubry). Martinez and Berry began dating back in 2010.
One report suggested that as of April 5, 2013, Halle Berry was at least three months along, though that was not immediately confirmed by the actress. Another report claimed that Berry was "in the early second trimester" of her pregnancy with a baby boy. „
- 8“ Ivanka Trump and her husband, publisher and real estate mogul Jared Kushner, were expecting a baby in 2013. This is the couple's second child. They have a daughter, Arabella Rose, who is nearly two years old. There's no word on Ivanka's specific due date, but she did tweet that Arabella "will become a big sister this fall." „
- 9“ Actress Kathryn Morris, who starred on the now defunct crime drama 'Cold Case,' was expecting twins, due in September of 2013, with boyfriend Johnny Messner. A rep for the actress confirms that Morris and Messner "couldn't be happier" about the twin boys. „
- 10“ 'Glee' actress Heather Morris confirmed she was pregnant in April of 2013. Morris and her boyfriend of several years, Taylor Hubbell, are expecting their first child to arrive in the fall of 2013. The 26-year-old Morris, who used to be a backup dancer for Beyonce before landing her role on 'Glee,' showed off the beginnings of a baby bump on April 7, 2013. „
- 11“ Actress Anna Chlumsky and her husband, Shaun So, were expecting their first child in 2013. Chlumsky, who stars on the HBO show 'Veep,' says their baby will be born during the summer. The 32-year-old Chlumsky, who is well known for her starring role in the movie 'My Girl,' says she's busy working on a nursery and feeling "pretty good so far." „
- 12“ NBC 'Today' weekend anchor Jenna Wolfe announced in March of 2013 that she and her partner (and fellow NBC News correspondent) Stephanie Gosk were expecting a baby. The pair went public with their relationship and their happy news during a 'Today Show' interview on March 27, 2013.
Wolfe and Gosk say their first child, a baby girl, is due in August of 2013. Gosk said of the pregnancy, "This is a spectacular moment for us." „
- 13“ Abby Mcgrew Manning and her husband, New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning, were expecting their second baby in June of 2013. The couple have a two-year-old daughter, Ava Frances. Abby and Eli Manning were college sweethearts at the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss); they got married in Cabo San Lucas in April of 2008. „
- 14“ Reality TV star Tamar Braxton and her husband, Vince Herbert, are expecting their first child in 2013. Braxton, who stars on the show 'Braxton Family Values' and 'Tamar & Vince,' did not reveal her due date during an appearance on 'Good Morning America,' but her bump was certainly prominent. „
Anna Renee Duggar“ Anna Duggar, wife of Josh Duggar (the eldest of the 19 Duggar kids) was expecting her third child. The baby, who will join sister Mackynzie (three) and brother Michael (21 months), was due in the summer of 2013.
Josh Duggar says he and Anna are excited about baby number three, adding that "It's fun for Michael and Mackynzie being so close in age and this baby will be, too. We feel very blessed and happy."
- 16“ Actress and model Ali Landry and her husband, director Alejandro Monteverde, are expecting their third child in 2013. Landry and Monteverde have two other children: son Marcelo Alejandro and daughter Estela Ines. There was no immediate word on a due date, though Landry took to her Twitter account to confirm the happy news. „
- 17“ Actress Kate Levering was expected her first baby in August of 2013. Levering, who stars on 'Drop Dead Diva,' is engaged to Reza Jahangiri, told People magazine that they're "over the moon" about the baby. The couple planned to marry in April of 2013 at a ceremony in Newport Beach, California. „
- 18“ Singer Fergie and her husband and longtime partner, Josh Duhamel, are expecting their first child in 2013. A delighted Fergie took to her Twitter account to tell fans the news, saying simply, "Josh & Me & BABY makes three!!" There was no immediate word on a due date. Fergie and Josh got married in 2009. „
- 19“ Erin Ziering, wife of former 90210 star Ian Ziering, was expected to give birth to the couple's second daughter in May of 2013. The couple had their first child, daughter Mia Loren, in April of 2011. „
- 20“ Tennis star Kim Clijsters was expecting her second child in September of 2013. Clijsters and her husband, Brian Lynch, also have a five-year-old daughter, Jada Ellie.
- 21“ Actress Maya Rudolph is expecting her fourth child in 2013. Rudolph and her husband, director Paul Thomas Anderson, have three other children: two daughters, and a son. Other details, including her due date, weren't immediately known.
- 23“ Actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler and her fiance, Cutter Dykstra, are expecting their first child. Sigler and Dykstra, the son of major league ballplayer Lenny Dykstra, got engaged in late-January of 2013. „
- 24“ Olympic medalist Amanda Beard is pregnant with her second child. The champion swimmer and her husband, photographer Sacha Brown, are expecting baby number two at the end of June 2013.
- 25“ Actress Alana De La Garza is pregnant with her second child. De La Garza, who starred on the now canceled NBC show 'Do No Harm,' is expecting a baby girl in July of 2013 with husband Michael Roberts.
items 1 - 25 of 37
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list