G Options B Comments & Embed
- 1'Jersey Shore' star Jenni 'JWoww' Farley and her fiance, Roger Matthews, were expecting their first child in 2014. The couple made the big announcement that JWoww was pregnant on Farley's blog on Christmas Day, 2013, saying, “We are so excited to share this new chapter of our lives with you as we become parents and create more memories with a new addition to our family!" JWoww is reportedly due in July 2014. Matthews and Farley got engaged in September of 2012, during a skydiving session.
- 2Actress Ginnifer Goodwin announced in November of 2013 that she and her fiance, actor Josh Dallas, were expecting their first child. Goodwin and Dallas co-star on the hit ABC show 'Once Upon a Time.' As for the due date, "Snow White" and "Prince Charming" were keeping that a secret.
- 3The singer, 33, announced on Tuesday that she’s pregnant with her first child. “I'm pregnant!!! Brandon and I are so excited! Best early Christmas present ever :),” Clarkson tweeted on Tuesday, Nov 19. She and Brandon Blackstone, who manages country singer Blake Shelton, were married in September.
- 4Reports in early-November of 2013 said actress Drew Barrymore was indeed pregnant with her second child. Barrymore sported a noticeable baby bump at the LACMA Art+Film Gala in Los Angeles on November 2. Though she hadn't confirmed the happy news, numerous outlets said Barrymore and her husband, Will Kopelman, were indeed expecting their second baby. Their daughter, Olive, is 13 months old.
- 5Singer Jessie James and her husband, Denver Broncos wide receiver Eric Decker, are expecting a baby. The couple, who married in June of 2013, shared the happy news first with E! This makes sense, because James and Decker star on the E! reality show Eric & Jessie: Game On. In an interview, an elated Jessie James confirmed the couple are expecting a baby girl in March of 2014. She says they've even picked a name, but added, "we're not ready to share that yet."
- 6Reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson and her husband, NFL player Hank Baskett, are expecting their second child. Wilkinson made the announcement via her Twitter account on October 31, tweeting a photo of a positive pregnancy test. As for a due date, that's not known - but at the time of the happy announcement, Wilkinson said she was still in her first trimester.
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett, who star in the reality show "Kendra on Top," have a three year old son, Hank Randall IV.
- 7Kristin Cavallari and her husband, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, are expecting their second child. Cavallari, who gave birth to the couple's first child, baby boy Camden Jack, in August of 2012, posted the happy news on Instagram, thanking her fans for the support and adding that she and Cutler "are so excited for Camden to be a big brother!"Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler married in June of 2013, in a Nashville-area wedding.
- 8Kerry Washington and her husband, NFL star Nnamdi Asomugha, are expecting their first child. According to reports, the 'Scandal' actress is "due in late spring." Washington and Asomugha were married in June of 2013, in a wedding that seemed to take everyone by surprise (some didn't even know the couple were dating).
A source tells People magazine that the 36-year-old Washington and her 31-year-old husband, a cornerback for the San Francisco 49ers, are "ecstatic" about the news.