L The List
- 1Bronson Pinchot emerged from obscurity only to ruin a poor weatherman's career. For reasons unknown the former "Perfect Strangers" star was on a local morning talk show and took it upon himself to get in on the weatherman's act, but not before playing with his hair and suit. He then took over the spot and proceeded down a long weird path that included referring to a woman masturbating. Ugh.
Michael Cera and Jason Schwartzman Do the Weather on FOX 5 Atlanta
Jason Schwartzman and Michael Cera took their turn before the green screen on Atlanta's Fox 5 News in August of 2010. Schwartzman first breaks into an impromptu dance, but then things take a turn for the worse as his buddy Cera appears to get hit by a school bus (a fake one, of course) twice. Then Cera gets his revenge, pushing Schwartzman in front of it. No real weather information provided, but a good dose of humor and fun...
- 3Kathy Griffin's turn at doing the weather on KTLA-TV in April of 2011 was, not surprisingly, goofy, confusing and pretty amusing. She was on the show promoting her latest project (covering the Royal Wedding) and on a whim, she decides to do the weather (with help from KTLA weatherman Henry DiCarlo). She's really good at clicking and posing, but her weather delivery leaves much to be desired. "Palm Springs, 89 -- gays, get in there and start flipping houses!"also ranked#12 OF 43 Celebrities You Want To See Play Survivor#28 OF 146 The Funniest Female Comedians of All Time#204 OF 232 The Funniest Stand Up Comedians of All Time#251 OF 375 The Funniest People of All Time
- 4Tom Hanks decided to help out with the weather report on Univision's 'Despierta America' while promoting a film ('Larry Crowne'). The result is just great, crazy Spanish TV. Before delivering the weather forecast, Hanks and the gorgeous weather anchor decide to dance a little bit. Then they actually start pointing to certain cities (the narrator thing is strange) as they dance. Hanks gets a little turned around, but thankfully the (real) weather anchor helps him out.also ranked#2 OF 62 The Best Film Actors Who Got Famous on TV First#3 OF 938 The Greatest Actors & Actresses in Entertainment History#9 OF 101 Actors You Would Watch Read the Phone Book#30 OF 175 The Coolest Actors Ever
- 5Steve Carell did the weather on GMTV on April 1, 2010 (yes, April Fool's Day), and yes, he does it Brick Tamland style, stumbling over at least one city ("Right here in Abergynnnnwithhg...") and seeming totally clueless (but funny). The weather forecaster does her best to at least provide some basic, correct, information...also ranked#9 OF 375 The Funniest People of All Time#30 OF 62 The Best Film Actors Who Got Famous on TV First#59 OF 101 Actors You Would Watch Read the Phone Book#60 OF 232 The Funniest Stand Up Comedians of All Time
- 6In May of 2012, BBC Scotland viewers got the surprise of their life when Prince Charles decided to give the day's weather forecast. The Duke of Cornwall explained to viewers (in that authoritative voice of his) that "It's an unsettled picture" with heavy rain and possibly some rough road conditions. He actually does a pretty nice job, following along with the the teleprompter and noting specific weather forecasts for royal residences. He wasn't happy about snow flurries at Balmoral Castle ("Who the hell wrote this script?").