G Options B Comments & Embed
- 1vIn 2016, Tom Hiddleston delivered the weather report to viewers of Chicago’s Fox 32. In a typical Loki move, Hiddleston blamed Illinois's serious storm front on his on-screen rival: Thor.
- 2vBronson Pinchot emerged from obscurity only to ruin a poor weatherman's career. For reasons unknown the former "Perfect Strangers" star was on a local morning talk show and took it upon himself to get in on the weatherman's act, but not before playing with his hair and suit. He then took over the spot and proceeded down a long weird path that included referring to a woman masturbating. Ugh.
Michael Cera and Jason Schwartzman Do the Weather on FOX 5 Atlanta
- 4vKathy Griffin's turn at doing the weather on KTLA-TV in April of 2011 was, not surprisingly, goofy, confusing and pretty amusing. She was on the show promoting her latest project (covering the Royal Wedding) and on a whim, she decides to do the weather (with help from KTLA weatherman Henry DiCarlo). She's really good at clicking and posing, but her weather delivery leaves much to be desired. "Palm Springs, 89 -- gays, get in there and start flipping houses!"
- 5vTom Hanks decided to help out with the weather report on Univision's 'Despierta America' while promoting a film ('Larry Crowne'). The result is just great, crazy Spanish TV. Before delivering the weather forecast, Hanks and the gorgeous weather anchor decide to dance a little bit. Then they actually start pointing to certain cities (the narrator thing is strange) as they dance. Hanks gets a little turned around, but thankfully the (real) weather anchor helps him out.
- 6vSteve Carell did the weather on GMTV on April 1, 2010 (yes, April Fool's Day), and yes, he does it Brick Tamland style, stumbling over at least one city ("Right here in Abergynnnnwithhg...") and seeming totally clueless (but funny). The weather forecaster does her best to at least provide some basic, correct, information...
- 7vIn May of 2012, BBC Scotland viewers got the surprise of their life when Prince Charles decided to give the day's weather forecast. The Duke of Cornwall explained to viewers (in that authoritative voice of his) that "It's an unsettled picture" with heavy rain and possibly some rough road conditions. He actually does a pretty nice job, following along with the the teleprompter and noting specific weather forecasts for royal residences. He wasn't happy about snow flurries at Balmoral Castle ("Who the hell wrote this script?").