- 6Up 4Down 0
Red Velvet Dessert Mini1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 cup buttermilk
1 fluid ounce red food coloring
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease two 12 cup muffin pans or line with 20 paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs, buttermilk, red food coloring and vanilla.
- Stir in the baking soda and vinegar.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder and salt; stir into the batter just until blended.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, dividing evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool in the pan set over a wire rack.
- When cool, arrange the cupcakes on a serving platter and frost with desired frosting.
- 7Up 8Down 5
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad1 pound dry penne pasta
1 tablespoon butter
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 (8 ounce) bottle Caesar salad dressing
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 head romaine lettuce - rinsed, dried and shredded
1 large tomato, chopped
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add penne pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken, pepper and salt.
- Cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- In a bowl, mix together salad dressing, vinegar and cheese.
- Toss together pasta, chicken, lettuce, and dressing mixture.
- Place in large serving bowl, and sprinkle with tomato.
- Garnish with croutons and Parmesan curls.
got a blog or website?