- 11981“ Danielle Fishel played Topanga on Boy Meets World. Yes, at some point in the 90's Topanga was an acceptable name for the hot girl on a sitcom...it was a strange time for all of us.
Now while Topanga was the object of every 13 year old boy's affection...grown up Danielle Fishel looks a lot like Miss Piggy. Before everyone attacks me, let me say I think Miss Piggy is fantastic. Miss Piggy has so much confidence for a pig in a dress and that girl is always done up, she holds it down every damn day. „
- 21920“ Mickey Rooney was acting by the time he was a toddler, and was a superstar by the time he was a teenager. He has had one of the longest careers of any actor, to date spanning almost 90 years actively making films in ten decades, from 1920s to 2010s! He is the last surviving male star from 1930s Hollywood...and looks exactly like Waldorf from the Muppets.
Waldorf is one of the guys that sits in the balcony (next to Statler) and hates everything. Rooney looks just like him...if Waldorf cleaned up his act a bit. He is one of my favorite Muppets but Waldorf has a hobo hairdo going on. „
- 31986“ The Olsen Twins were Michelle Tanner on Full House, everyone thought they were incredibly cute when they'd say "you got it dude!", then there was the countdown till when they were legal...but I'm not sure why. It's has to because they're billionaires because the truth of the matter is Mary-Kate and Ashley look like Gelflings. They are the spitting image of the weird elf creatures in Dark Crystal. It's creepy. „
- 41986“ Lindsay Lohan played the freckled face Twins in the remake of The Parent Trap. Then shew grew up, dyed her hair blonde, got arrested, became a lesbian (for a second), and posed for Playboy.
Lindsay's likeness to the Muppet Sleeping Beauty is pretty astonishing, for one thing who walks around with a crown on their head? Not even the Queen of England wears a crown, but Lohan seems to think it's a normal every day practice. „
- 51980“ This picture is taken from a move called Party Monster, in which child star Macaulay Culkin plays real life "club kid" Michael Alig.
Bright yellow feathers aside, Culkin and Big Bird have similar facial features. The heavy lidded eyes, the pointy beaks, and for some reason Big Bird always looks a little suicidal and we all know Culkin has every reason to want to jump off a bridge. „
- 61971“ Corey Feldman stared in such 80's classics as Stand By Me and The Lost Boys, he used to hang out with Michael Jackson and he looks a lot like Kermit the Frog...but only when Kermit is making his "disappointed" face, you know the kind of face you'd make when someone says you resemble Corey Feldman. „
- 71959“ Beaker is one of the coolest Muppets in history, he has his own language, wears a lab-coat, and is extremely judgmental. So really, it's somewhat of a compliment to say that Partridge Family child star Danny Bonaduce kind of looks like him. The crazy ginger hair, the crazy eyes...there's a whole lot of crazy...but then again it is Bonaduce. „
- 81977“ The oddly shaped head, the bulbous nose, the strangely furry face...Grover the Muppet bears a striking resemblance to Dustin Diamond, which I know is not a nice thing to say about Grover. There's also something very strange about Grover...it's in the eyes he looks like he's been hit in the head one too many times, and the same can be said for Dustin Diamond.
Diamond played Sreech Powers on Saved By The Bell, then made a sex tape, went on Celebrity Fit Club, and wrote a tell-all book. „
- 91990“ Jonathan Lipnicki is the kid from Jerry Maguire that said "f**k". He grew up to look like Bert...from Bert and Ernie. I mean really...this kid was cute when he was little but now he looks like a mean, uptight, (possibly closeted) muppet. „
- 101989“ Young Anakin in Star Wars Episode 1 was played by Jake Lloyd, Jake Lloyd scared us all with his horrible acting in Phantom Menace, the kid can't act, I didn't even buy him as a human being, now he scares us with his...well, with his face.
Jake looks a lot like Animal, Animal the Muppet is adorable...he's weird, he's hairy, he bangs drums, but the reason he's cute is mostly because he's not real...he doesn't even look like anything that could remotely be considered real--except Jake Lloyd. So they have that in common. „
items 1 - 10 of 10
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list