G Options B Comments & Embed
- 8Maxwell Smart works for CONTROL. Unfortunately he mostly lacks it. The only thing keeping him on his feet is his shoes... that are phones. A master spy, or a master of disaster? You decide.
- 7Poor Ted. That Mary girl has him all flummoxed. There's just something about her, you know? When ever she's around he just can't think straight, let alone zip his fly properly.
- 6Frank Drebin might be the greatest police officer on the force. He is a master gunsman, fighter and lover. He might not have the best singing voice in the world, but his driving skills are amazing!
- 5Lloyd just wants to be loved like all of us. Too bad he and his friend Harry aren't the brightest crayons in the box. It also doesn't help that walking isn't his strong suit either.
Navin R. JohnsonGrowing up as a young black man in the south is hard. Especially if you are Navin R. Johnson. No one knows rhythm like him, but even his special purpose doesn't help his plight with cans.
- 2Clark Griswold is a family man. There is nothing he loves more than taking his wife and kids on the best vacations. They have been to Europe, across the United States even celebrated a nice Christmas at home. Too bad he has a heck of a time staying on the road or on the roof.
- 1He may be France's number one detective, but Inspector Clouseau still has a problem with the simple things. He can solve any crime and save the girl, but even things like a game of pool seem to out match him at times. Not that it matters as he is still the coolest cop this side of the Atlantic.