G Options B Comments & Embed
- 11Chevy Chase was already known for his clumsy pratfalls as Gerald Ford on the first season of Saturday Night Live, and when he got his first leading man role he did not let us down as the bumbling detective Tony Carlson assigned to protect Goldie Hawn in the smash hit "Foul Play"
Professor Julius KelpIt's not his haircut that makes this Professor nutty. Mostly it's his lack of coordination. Still, he can cut a rug with the best of them!
- 8Maxwell Smart works for CONTROL. Unfortunately he mostly lacks it. The only thing keeping him on his feet is his shoes... that are phones. A master spy, or a master of disaster? You decide.
- 7Poor Ted. That Mary girl has him all flummoxed. There's just something about her, you know? When ever she's around he just can't think straight, let alone zip his fly properly.
- 6Frank Drebin might be the greatest police officer on the force. He is a master gunsman, fighter and lover. He might not have the best singing voice in the world, but his driving skills are amazing!
- 5Lloyd just wants to be loved like all of us. Too bad he and his friend Harry aren't the brightest crayons in the box. It also doesn't help that walking isn't his strong suit either.
Navin R. JohnsonGrowing up as a young black man in the south is hard. Especially if you are Navin R. Johnson. No one knows rhythm like him, but even his special purpose doesn't help his plight with cans.