G Options B Comments & Embed
- 11vChevy Chase was already known for his clumsy pratfalls as Gerald Ford on the first season of Saturday Night Live, and when he got his first leading man role he did not let us down as the bumbling detective Tony Carlson assigned to protect Goldie Hawn in the smash hit "Foul Play"
Professor Julius KelpvIt's not his haircut that makes this Professor nutty. Mostly it's his lack of coordination. Still, he can cut a rug with the best of them!
- 8vMaxwell Smart works for CONTROL. Unfortunately he mostly lacks it. The only thing keeping him on his feet is his shoes... that are phones. A master spy, or a master of disaster? You decide.
- 7vPoor Ted. That Mary girl has him all flummoxed. There's just something about her, you know? When ever she's around he just can't think straight, let alone zip his fly properly.
- 6vFrank Drebin might be the greatest police officer on the force. He is a master gunsman, fighter and lover. He might not have the best singing voice in the world, but his driving skills are amazing!
- 5vLloyd just wants to be loved like all of us. Too bad he and his friend Harry aren't the brightest crayons in the box. It also doesn't help that walking isn't his strong suit either.
Navin R. JohnsonvGrowing up as a young black man in the south is hard. Especially if you are Navin R. Johnson. No one knows rhythm like him, but even his special purpose doesn't help his plight with cans.
- 2vClark Griswold is a family man. There is nothing he loves more than taking his wife and kids on the best vacations. They have been to Europe, across the United States even celebrated a nice Christmas at home. Too bad he has a heck of a time staying on the road or on the roof.
- 1vHe may be France's number one detective, but Inspector Clouseau still has a problem with the simple things. He can solve any crime and save the girl, but even things like a game of pool seem to out match him at times. Not that it matters as he is still the coolest cop this side of the Atlantic.