Chevy Equinox 2LTThe Chevy Equinox 2LT is great for large people because it has a lot of adjustability. There is a lot of footroom, legroom, headroom, etc.. In addition the Equinox comes with a lot of cool features like a rear view backup camera which makes everything so much easier.
- 2The Kia Optima is great because it has a lot of headroom and legroom and even with the front seat pushed back there is still plenty of room for the rear passengers. The only drawback possibly is the short seats which do not have very much thigh support but if you can overlook that check it out.
- 3The Honda Odyssey is just great for large people and it will seat many more people than a sedan. It has great legroom and headroom and is easy to get in and out of. Also if you ever need to haul a large amount of groceries or anything else of medium size the back of the Odyssey is spacious and roomy.
- 4The Hyundai Azera is a good choice of a sedan especially in terms of leg and headroom and because it's a Hyundai it wont set you back too much.
- 5You wouldn't think that a 3 series BMW would be good for a big or tall person but due to the extreme adjust-ability of the seats the BMW actually makes there seem to be much more room. This wouldn't be a good car for a VERY large or tall person but check it out if you think you might like it.
- 6If you are in the market for a sports car a Nissan 300ZX is a great choice for big and tall people. They don't make them anymore but you can pick up a used one quite easily for a good price.
- 7The Ford Focus is another compact that's good for large people. It's not the biggest or the roomiest but it's got great value for the price so try it out and see if you like it.
- 8The Golf is another compact that is easy on the wallet but still has a lot of room. You can't fault the german engineering and if you want to look good this is the car to get.
- 9The Sebring screams comfort for large people with its roomy interior. It may be a little hard to get in and out of but it's another great choice for those that are big.
- 10If a sports car is what you want then go for the Z3. It would seem like it has no room but due to the great adjustable BMW seats it is actually quite roomy. This is another one that you need to check out of course and see if it's truly for you but at least you know that it's an option!
- 11The Landcruiser is a classic big and tall car. It is rugged and will last a very long time. It is also very roomy in both the head and leg departments.
- 12This is another example of fine german engineering. These cars are good for people who are "circumferentially" challenged which means that they have a large waist. The adjustable seats and steering wheels making driving in these cars easy.
- 13The Honda CR-V is a great choice because it is reliable and cheap. Being so low to the ground it is easy to get into and out of and the adjust-ability will surprise you.
items 1 - 13 of 13