- I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one waiting for this...
- Okay, Bane is just awesome. You may be thinking 'I thought he was in a movie'...the Bane I know and love was NOT in a movie...the Bane I know and love was a mastermind and not some grunting idiot who just says 'BAAAANE' all the time.
In essence, I'd like to see him portrayed with proper attention to the character. :)
UPDATE: YESSSSSS! Chris Nolan, don't let me down!
- Can we have a Captian Britain/Psylocke movie? Please, please, please???
- Yeah, it's totally her name.
- Donna Troy rocks.
- They actually did a decent-ish job on Smallville. I'd still like to see Doomsday Vs. Supes live-action with the original storyline, though.
- Galactus was a character. Not a rumbling mass of outer space. Galactus, please?
- They are supposed to be doing a movie called 'Super Max' about the Green Arrow having to break out of a superhero-level prison called....guess what? Super Max.
- She is just an EXELLENT character. Talk about fun and diabolical...I really wanted Brittany Murphy cast for this. I think she could have done a perfect balance between brilliance and psychotic tendencies.
Legion of Super-HeroesI like the cartoon stuff as much as the next comic fan....but the 5 minutes that 3 of the characters got on Smallville is not enough!
The LizardOkay, I don't know about you, but every time I went to a Spider-Man movie, I was like 'Dr. Curt Connors? Sweet! They're doing the Lizard!'....disappointing...
UPDATE: Dreams DO come true!
- J'onn, dude, please stop being SO badass.
Mr. MxyzptlkOkay, I've wanted to see this character on the big screen since I was little. He's SO interesting! He's this little trickster that can only be vanquished when you say his name backwards. They had a character similar to him on Smallville, but I want to see the little imp guy!!
- Who would you even cast for him? I'd love it!
OracleThis crazy lady got shot, wound up in a wheelchair, and is STILL fighting crime. This chick is totally badass.
- I'd love to see a Supergirl Vs. Power Girl storyline...I mean, who doesn't want to see a clone battle herself?
- Do I really need to say anything?
ScarfaceOkay, whether we're talking Ventriloquist or 'Sugar', this is one of my favorite Batman villains. He's a freaking puppet with a dirty mouth and a gun! That's AWESOME. Let's do that!
- I think she'd be neat to see on screen. She's always kind of sarcastic and sure of herself. Plus, I'd love to see someone pull off that crazy headpiece. :)~
- Dude, I want to BE her. Think what you want.
items 1 - 20 of 20