- 1United States of America, North America“ peacocks have the right of way to cross any street, including driveways. „
AlhambraUnited States of America, North America“ You cannot leave your car on the street overnight without the proper permit. „
Baldwin ParkUnited States of America, North America“ Nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool. „
- 4United States of America, North America“ It is illegal to wash your car in the street. „
- 5United States of America, North America“ It is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood Boulevard at one time. „
- 6United States of America, North America“ Cars are the only item allowed in a garage.
It is illegal to curse on a mini-golf course. „
- 7United States of America, North America“ It is illegal for a man to beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent.
You cannot bathe two babies in the same tub at the same time.
You may not hunt moths under a streetlight.
It is illegal to cry on the witness stand.
Toads may not be licked.
It is a crime for dogs to mate within 500 yards of a church. Breaking this law is punishable by a fine of $500 and/or six months in prison.
Zoot suits are prohibited.
Illegal to stage a bullfight in your backyard
Illegal to blow snuff in another’s face
Illegal to bath in someone else’s bathwater
Illegal to fly a balloon more than five feet off the ground
Illegal to wash your neighbor’s car without permission
Illegal to sit on an outdoor restaurant table „
- 8United States of America, North America“ It is illegal for a secretary to be alone in a room with her boss. „
- 9United States of America, North America“ You may not play percussion instruments on the beach. „
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list