L The List
Beau Kazer12/30/2014: Best known as Brock Reynolds in CBS's The Young and the Restless, Beau Kazer passed away at the age of 63. Much of Kazer's almost 40 year career was spent on Y&R. He most recently appeared on the daytime soap in 2013. Kazer leaves behind his wife, Sharon Alkus.
“The Young and the Restless has lost another of its own… RIP Beau Kazer (Brock) I remember the first time I heard your voice and thought wow! This guy should have been in radio! Then I watched u act and was blown away with how natural and honest your performances always were. God Bless,” costar Daniel Goddard (Cane Ashby) shared on Facebook.
For more Beau Kazer obituaries:
Soap Opera Network, People Magazine, Daily Mail, The Wrap
- 7112/31/2014: Edward Herrmann, who played Rory's grandfather on all seven seasons of Gilmore Girls, died at the age of 71. He passed away at a hospital in New York, after battling brain cancer. Hermmann had been in ICU for three and a half weeks before his death.
Hermann was also known for his role in Richie Rich. He is survived by his second wife, Star, and three children.
Source: TMZabout... Age: 72
Birthplace: Washington, D.C., United States of America
Profession: Spokesperson, Screenwriter, Actor, Voice acting, Presenter + 1 more
Institution: Bucknell University, London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- 7011/11/2014: Carol Ann Susi, best know for playing the voice of Mrs. Wolowitz on the hugely popular CBS sitcom Big Bang Theory, died at the age of 62 after a brief battle with cancer.
Although she was never seen on camera on the show, Susi's distinctive voice and humor made her a fan favorite. Executive producer Chuck Lorre, "the Mrs. Wolowitz character became a bit of mystery throughout the show's eight seasons. What was not a mystery, however, was Carol Ann's immense talent and comedic timing.
Source: TMZabout... Age: 63
- 6911/11/2014: Beloved character actor Warren Clarke died at the age of 67, after a 50 year career on stage and screen. Best known to British audiences as the star of long-running police drama Dalziel & Pascoe, Clarke also appeared in BBC One’s acclaimed 2005 adaptation of Bleak House.
More recently, he could be seen in Call The Midwife, and filmed his last role (in BBC’s remake of romantic epic Poldark) last year.
Source: The Telegraphabout... Age: 68
Birthplace: Oldham, United Kingdom
- 6810/13/2014: Actress Elizabeth Norment passed away at the age of 61. The news was announced by The Hollywood Reporter, and confirmed by Norment's sister, Kate. She died at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York, though the cause of death was not known.
Norment was known for her roles on Party of Five, ER, Mad About You, and Law & Order. She also portrayed Frank Underwood's (Kevin Spacey) executive secretary Nancy Kaufberger on Netflix's House of Cards. She was also known for her extensive theatre work.about... Profession: Actor
- 6710/27/2014: Actress Marcia Strassman died after a long battle with breast cancer. She was 66 years old. Her death was confirmed by her sister, Julie Strassman saying, "She was the funniest, smartest person I ever met."
Strassman was best known for her roles on Welcome Back Kotter and in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids films.
(Source)about... Age: 67
Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
Profession: Activist, Model, Actor, Singer