Can men look younger by following these tips? Vote for the tricks you believe work and downvote anything that you do not think will help men look younger than they are.
Cut Your Sugar Intake
Sodas, desserts, sugary snacks...we may think that we are addicted, but once you start to cut them out you may be surprised at how little you miss them.Not only do sweet treats add inches to your waistline, they also leave your skin looking wrinkly and dull. Sugar attacks your skin's collagen and elastin--both key proteins that make your skin look young. Watching your sugar intake can fight against premature aging, help prevent mid-day droops in energy and keep your pearly whites in good shape.
Get Plenty of Sleep
Want to look younger, happy and more attractive? Get more sleep. This one is a no-brainer, so there is no need to go into a lot of detail, but just know that when your co-workers tell you that you "look tired" that really means you look bad. And old. Old and bad.
Apply Facial Moisturizer Daily
If you notice that your skin is looking dull or lackluster, moisturize! Even if you don't...still moisturize. Especially if you spend a lot of time outdoors, your skin needs help locking in moisture if you want it to remain supple. Just apply moisturizer in the morning after you wash your face (you do wash your face, right?) and in the evening after you shower. Consult this list of the best moisturizer for men if you need some suggestions on great products.
Improve the Way You Dress
Dressing sharp and fashionably can take years off of your look. Don't try to dress like your teenage son, lest you end up looking like Billy Bob Thronton or something horrible. But do pay attention to the quality and fit of everything you put on.
Some quick tips:1. Get a great pair of fashionable shoes. Go to Nordstrom. They will help you.
2. Invest in a pair of well-designed, straight-leg jeans that fit. (No light denim or acid wash, please.)
3. In general, avoid printed shirts (Hawaiian and the like) or short-sleeved, button-up shirts
4. Go to a tailor if you can afford it and get your suit, slacks, shirts, etc. fit to your body.
5. Pick up designer basics that are made of a good material and look nice on you. Rotate.
6. Wear dark socks, usually. And definitely if you are wearing dress shoes.
7. For the most part, any type of jewelry can be cut out of the equation (with the exception of your wedding ring or your watch).