- 1I feel that she is one of the few artists that can hold a very strong stage presence even when standing on her own. She plays a plethora of instruments and I have always been truly impressed by her.
- 2Karen O really is simply the coolest woman alive. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs are one of my favorite groups, and no other woman has quite the style or attitude to match.
- 3I love this band because not many people know their history. I love that they existed almost simultaneously as The Pixies and still managed to have an independent sound even with the few band members that overlapped. Cannonball will forever be one of the greatest indie rock songs ever.
- 4One of the most innovative and unique artists of our time. Her music is so different from anything else, I feel as if it is almost an out of body experience. It is mind boggling to think we have both shared my producer Nellee Hooper.
- 5I love her record The Reminder. Her voice is so pure and carries her music with out trying. She is also a member of one of my favorite bands Broken Social Scene.
items 1 - 5 of 10
got a blog or website?