G Options B Comments & Embed
- 1+ 312- 121Emma Stone, known for her roles in Superbad, Easy A, and the most recent Spider-Man reboot, is one of Hollywood's most fun and down-to-earth young actresses. Full of self-deprecating charm, she'd likely be a delight to spend hours upon hours with in a tiny car.
- Her boyfriend is Spider-Man, so if you run in to any super villains on the road, help is just a call away.
- Stone isn't afraid to show off her sweet dance moves, and what's a road trip without at least a little car dancing?
- Emma occasionally forgets to pay parking tickets until they're past due (we're talking like 8 years past due). Hopefully her license won't be revoked, leaving you with all the driving responsibilities.
- 2+ 257- 151Widely known as one of Hollywood's most fun actresses, Lawrence always surprises with hilarious antics on the red carpet and in interviews. Goofballs are always great to have on the road with you to keep things interesting, and Lawrence certainly fits the silly bill.
- Her personality (and wide range of facial expressions) is one of a kind. Look at all this fun!
- She's a self-described "fast pee-er," which would keep pit stops short on the road.
- If she wasn't afraid to flip the bird to a roomful of press after winning an Oscar in 2013, who knows what kinds of scary truckers she might accidentally upset.
- 3+ 200- 149An easy-going gal with a hilarious Twitter feed, you'll have as much fun live tweeting your trip as you will simply enjoying the ride. Kendrick, for some ungodly reason, plays the accordion, though we much prefer her singing voice as part of the a capella team in Pitch Perfect.
She's regarded as a sweet, classy, fun, and down-to-earth girl, perfect for sharing the front seat with on long stretches on the open road.
- A capella singing is great for when you're sick of your road trip playlist.
- She loves Beyoncé, an excellent music choice for keeping the drive fierce.
- No accordions allowed, thanks.
- 4+ 180- 149South African-born Theron knows about life on the road as a motorcycle enthusiast. And with dance moves like these, imagine the fun you'd have stopped in small-town hangouts for the night.
- Well, you know, this apple.
- She's dating Sean Penn, so definitely request a girls-only trip.
- At 5' 10" she'll take up lots of precious leg room.
- 5+ 189- 160Love to sing in the car? Then Deschanel and her pipes are the perfect road trip buddies for you. As long as you don't mind a constant cute 'n quirky overload, you'll be set. Deschanel is also gluten free.
- The "She" of indie duo She & Him, you'd never not be singing.
- One word: ukelele.
- Gluten-free really narrows your road food choices.
- 6+ 175- 147Kristen Bell has found plenty of success as an actress and is known for her funny, smart, and clever personality – all great attributes in a road trip companion.
She also loves to laugh and aspires to a stand-up comedy career someday, but what she really loves are animals, especially sloths. Perhaps your trip could take you on a tour of the country's best zoos and wildlife preserves?
The "Veronica Mars" star is an avid cheese lover as well – so much so that she gave up being vegan because she missed it.
- She's a fan of "This American Life" and "Game of Thrones," so if your playlist is getting stale, switching over to NPR or a (looooooong) book on tape won't be a problem.
- Bell will have plenty of jokes to try out on you.
- Be sure to check the car for sloths and other creatures before you leave. Animals on a road trip will only cause problems.
- Cheese can cause some gassy passengers, so bring an air freshener.
- 7+ 118- 189If there's one star who would be great for a road trip full of girl talk, it's Winslet. She's a champion of positive body image for women and, I mean, what was it like to kiss Leonardo DiCaprio? She has a penchant for pranks though, so be on the lookout.
- The scoop on Leo.
- This is the prime time to travel with Kate as people are apparently nicer to her now.
- Kate is a distant relative of Richard Branson, so if your car breaks down, maybe she can hook you up with a jet.
- Pranks can turn ugly.
- 8+ 106- 217This UCB and SNL alum would get you through thousands of miles of open road with her quick wit and creativity. One of her favorite sayings is "no one looks stupid when they're having fun," so all kinds of good times are in store.
And, if the last two Golden Globes telecasts have taught us anything, she's one of few celebrities who can make an awards show entertaining. If she's capable of that miracle, road trip fun-times will be a piece of cake.
- Poehler has tons of famous friends to stay with on your journey, like Tina Fey and even First Lady Michelle Obama. A White House sleepover? Best road trip ever.
- Her mad improv skills would make for some epic road trip games.
- It's possible she's too high-energy, which might get grating.