- 1Up 8Down 3
Georgia Chopped Pork4 lg. lean pork chops
1/4 c. peanut butter
1/2 can mushroom soup
1/4 c. milk
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
- Brown pork chops.
- Pour off fat.
- Top each chop with a thick slice of onion.
- Mix peanut butter, mushroom soup, milk and seasonings. Pour over chops.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes.
- 2Up 4Down 1
Citrus Grilled Salmon2 oranges, peeled, white pith removed
2 (6 oz.) 1 inch thick salmon fillets
2 tsp. safflower oil
Freshly ground pepper
1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
1/2 cantaloupe, seeded, cut into 1 1/2 inch wedges and peeled
Additional fresh lime juice
Chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut oranges between membranes with small sharp knife to release individual segments.
- Set aside.
- Prepare barbecue (high heat) or preheat broiler.
- Rub salmon on both sides with oil.
- Sprinkle generously with pepper.
- Grill salmon until just cooked through, basting with 1 tablespoon lime juice, about 4 minutes per side.
- Grill cantaloupe just long enough to heat through and make grill marks, about 2 minutes per side.
- Arrange salmon and cantaloupe on serving plate.
- Garnish with orange segments.
- Sprinkle with additional lime juice and chopped cilantro.
- 3Up 1Down 0
Citrus Grilled Shrimp1 ½ lbs large shrimp , peeled and deveined
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 oranges, juice and zest of
1 lime, juice and zest of
½-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon sugar
- Place shrimp in large sealable plastic bag.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the marinade ingredients.
- Pour over shrimp and seal bag.
- Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat barbeque grill on high heat.
- Remove shrimp from bag and pat dry.
- Lightly oil the grill and place shrimp directly on grill.
- Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side.
- 4Up 0Down 0
Dave's Famous Chili Soup3 pounds ground beef
1 1/2 cups chopped onion
2 potatoes, cubed
4 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
4 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
8 cups tomato juice
3 teaspoons chili powder
8 cups water
salt to taste
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine the ground beef and onions.
- Saute for 5 minutes, or until meat is browned.
- Drain excess fat and add the potatoes, beans, tomato soup, tomato juice, chili powder, water and salt to taste.
- Bring just to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 1 hour and serve.
- 5Up 0Down 0
Hickory Chicken Sandwich4 (4 oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
4 (1/4" thick) slices red onion
1/3 cup hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
non-stick cooking spray
4 canned pineapple slices
4 reduced-calorie hamburger buns
- Prepare grill.
- Brush chicken and onion with barbecue sauce.
- Place chicken, onion, and pineapple on grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and grill 5 min. on each side or until chicken is done, removing onion and pineapple when tender.
- Place each chicken breast on bottom half of bun; top with onion, pineapple and top half of bun.
items 1 - 5 of 10
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list