- 1Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston have been best friends since they first appeared on Friends in the 1990s.
Courteney Bass Cox is an American actress, producer, and director. She is best known for her roles as Monica Geller on the NBC sitcom Friends, Gale Weathers in the horror series Scream, and as Jules Cobb in the ABC/TBS sitcom Cougar Town, for which she earned her first Golden Globe nomination. Cox also ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: age 51
- Birthplace: Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America
- Profession: Performer, Television director, Television producer, Film Producer, Actor, + more
- Credits: Friends, Cougar Town, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Scream
- 2Chelsea Handler and Jennifer Aniston are good buddies. Handler has said that the hardest thing about being friends with Aniston is that people are always stopping her to ask about when Jen will tie the knot.
Chelsea Handler has become one of entertainment’s most sought-after and versatile rising stars. In July 2007, Handler broke into the world of late night talk shows with her E! series, Chelsea Lately, airing weeknights at 11 PM. Consistently the network’s highest rated program, Chelsea Lately offers a ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: age 40
- Birthplace: Livingston, New Jersey, United States of America
- Profession: Television presenter, Comedian, Television producer, Model, Screenwriter, + more
- Credits: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Chelsea Lately, MTV Video Music Awards 2010, After Lately
- 3Though they had met years earlier, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux formed a fast friendship on the set of the film Wanderlust. The couple is now engaged.
Justin Paul Theroux is an American actor, director, and screenwriter. He is best known for his work with film director David Lynch, appearing in Mulholland Drive and Inland Empire. He is also known as a screenwriter for films such as Tropic Thunder, Iron Man 2, and Rock of Ages. Since 2014, he has ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: age 44
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., United States of America
- Profession: Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor, Voice acting, Film Director
- Credits: American Psycho, Megamind, Inland Empire, Mulholland Drive
- 4Gwyneth Paltrow has been known to attend her friend Jennifer Aniston's holiday parties.
Gwyneth Kate Paltrow is an American actress, singer, and food writer. Paltrow gained early notice for her work in films such as the psychological thriller Seven, opposite Brad Pitt and the period drama Emma, opposite Ewan McGregor. Following starring roles in the romantic comedy-drama Sliding Doors and ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: age 43
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Profession: Businessperson, Comedian, Model, Author, Actor, + more
- Credits: Se7en, Iron Man 3, Iron Man 2, Iron Man
- 5Good buddies Jason Bateman and Jennifer Aniston have appeared in several film together including The Switch and the Horrible Bosses films.
Jason Kent Bateman is an American actor, director and producer who rose to prominence as a high-profile teen actor in the 1980s, in sitcoms such as Silver Spoons and The Hogan Family, before returning in the early 2000s in the role of Michael Bluth on Arrested Development, for which he won a TV Land ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: age 46
- Birthplace: Rye, New York, United States of America
- Profession: Television director, Television producer, Film Producer, Actor, Voice acting
- Credits: Horrible Bosses, Arrested Development, Juno, Up in the Air
- 6Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler have been known to have a great time hanging out.
Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon is an American actress and producer. She made her film debut as the female lead in the film The Man in the Moon in 1991. In 1996, she appeared in Freeway and starred in Pleasantville in 1998. In 2000, she earned a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Comedy or Musical ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: age 39
- Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
- Profession: Businessperson, Film Producer, Actor, Voice acting
- Credits: Walk the Line, Wild, Legally Blonde, This Means War
- 7Robert Downey Jr. is bros with Jennifer Aniston's fiance Justin Theroux. He has attended several parties at the couple's home.
Robert John Downey Jr. is an American actor, producer, and singer, whose career has included critical and popular success in his youth, followed by a period of substance abuse and legal troubles, and a resurgence of commercial success in middle age. Making his screen debut at the age of five, appearing ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Profession: Comedian, Singer-songwriter, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor
- Credits: The Avengers, Iron Man, Iron Man 3, Iron Man 2
- 8Sheryl Crow and Jennifer Aniston are good friends. The two have even vacationed together in Mexico.
Sheryl Suzanne Crow is an American singer, songwriter, and guitarist. Her music incorporates elements of pop, rock, folk, country and blues. She has released eight studio albums, two compilations, a live album and has contributed to a number of film soundtracks. She has sold more than 17 million albums ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: age 53
- Birthplace: Kennett, Missouri, United States of America
- Profession: Film Score Composer, Record producer, Musician, Music Teacher, Singer-songwriter, + more
- Credits: Boyhood, K-PAX, Cars, Point Break
G Options B Comments & Embed