Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna used to be such good friends that they even studied Kabbalah together, but these two blonde bombshells currently seem to be on the outs.
Gwyneth Kate Paltrow is an American actress, singer, and food writer. Paltrow gained early notice for her work in films such as the psychological thriller Seven, opposite Brad Pitt and the period drama Emma, opposite Ewan McGregor. Following starring roles in the romantic comedy-drama Sliding Doors and ... more on Wikipedia
Debi Mazar and Madonna have been BFFs since the 1980s.
Deborah "Debi" Mazar is an American actress and television personality, known for her Jersey Girl-type roles; as sharp-tongued women in independent films; and for her starring role in the Cooking Channel series, Extra Virgin, along with her husband Gabriele Corcos. She is also known for her recurring ... more on Wikipediamore ABOUT
- Age: age 51
- Birthplace: Jamaica, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Profession: Actor, Voice acting, Presenter, Dancer
- Credits: Goodfellas, Batman Forever, Entourage, Collateral, Malcolm X + 55 more
Britney Spears and Madonna sealed their friendship with a kiss at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.
Britney Jean Spears is an American singer and actress. Born in McComb, Mississippi, and raised in Kentwood, Louisiana, she performed acting roles in stage productions and television shows as a child before signing with Jive Records in 1997. Spears's first and second studio albums, ...Baby One More Time ... more on Wikipediamore ABOUT
- Age: age 34
- Birthplace: McComb, Mississippi, United States of America
- Profession: Fashion designer, Record producer, Businessperson, Songwriter, Television producer + 10 more
- Credits: Austin Powers: Goldmember, Crossroads, The Mickey Mouse Club, Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, Pauly Shore Is Dead + 9 more
Stella McCartney has designed clothing for her gal pal Madonna for years.
Stella Nina McCartney, OBE is an English fashion designer. She is the daughter of former Beatles member Sir Paul McCartney and American photographer and animal rights activist Linda McCartney. more on Wikipediamore ABOUT
- Age: age 44
- Birthplace: Lambeth, London, United Kingdom
- Profession: Fashion designer, Designer, Costume Designer
Cher and Madonna went through a brief period of being buddies, but in recent years, Cher has said that she respects Madonna as an artist, but thinks that she is "kind of a b*tch."
Cher is an American singer, songwriter, actress, model, fashion designer, television host, comedian, dancer, businesswoman, philanthropist, author, film producer, director, and record producer. Described as embodying female autonomy in a male-dominated industry, she is known for her distinctive ... more on Wikipedia
Rosie O'Donnell and Madonna have been close friends since they both appeared in the 1992 film A League of Their Own.
Roseann "Rosie" O'Donnell is an American comedian, actress, author, and television personality. She has also been a magazine editor and continues to be a celebrity blogger, LGBT rights activist, television producer, and collaborative partner in the LGBT family vacation company R Family ... more on Wikipedia
Good buddies Michael Jackson and Madonna were both fans of each others' music.
Michael Joseph Jackson was an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actor. Called the King of Pop, his contributions to music and dance, along with his publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades. The eighth child of the Jackson family, ... more on Wikipedia
Sandra Bernhard and Madonna seemed inseparable for a time, but these two former friends no longer speak.
Sandra Bernhard is an American comedian, singer, actress and author. She first gained attention in the late 1970s with her stand-up comedy in which she often bitterly critiques celebrity culture and political figures. Bernhard is number 97 on Comedy Central's list of the 100 greatest standups of all ... more on Wikipediamore ABOUT
- Age: age 60
- Birthplace: Flint, Michigan, United States of America
- Profession: Comedian, Screenwriter, Author, Actor, Singer
- Credits: Zoolander, The King of Comedy, Hudson Hawk, Nice Dreams, An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn + 27 more
Beyoncé Knowles grew to be friends with Madonna through Gwyneth Paltrow. Beyonce has often referred to Madge as "the queen."
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child, and rose to fame in the late 1990s as lead singer of R&B girl-group Destiny's Child. Managed by her father Mathew ... more on Wikipedia
Guy Ritchie and Madonna have reportedly remained friends following their 2008 divorce.
Guy Stuart Ritchie is an English filmmaker known for his crime films. He left high school and got entry-level jobs in the film industry in the mid-1990s. He eventually graduated to directing commercials. He made his first film in 1995, a 20-minute short which impressed investors who backed his first ... more on Wikipedia
William Bradley "Brad" Pitt is an American actor and producer. He has received a Golden Globe Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and three Academy Award nominations in acting categories, and received two further Academy Award nominations, winning one, for productions of his film production company Plan ... more on Wikipediamore ABOUT
- Age: age 52
- Birthplace: Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Profession: Television producer, Film Producer, Actor, Voice acting
- Credits: Fight Club, Seven, The Departed, Inglourious Basterds, 12 Monkeys + 71 more
Kate Garry Hudson is an American actress. She rose to prominence in 2001 after winning a Golden Globe and receiving several nominations, including one for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, for her role in Almost Famous. She then starred in the hit film How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days in 2003. more on Wikipediamore ABOUT
- Age: age 36
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Profession: Film Producer, Actor
- Credits: Almost Famous, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Bride Wars, Gossip, Something Borrowed + 25 more
Demi Guynes, known professionally as Demi Moore, is an American actress, filmmaker, former songwriter, and model. Moore dropped out of high school at age 16 to pursue an acting career, and appeared in a nude pictorial in Oui magazine in 1981. After making her film debut later that year, she appeared on ... more on Wikipediamore ABOUT
- Age: age 53
- Birthplace: Roswell, New Mexico, United States of America
- Profession: Songwriter, Television producer, Film Producer, Model, Actor + 2 more
- Credits: Ghost, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, A Few Good Men, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me + 46 more
Stacy Ann "Fergie" Ferguson is an American singer, songwriter, fashion designer, rapper, television host, and actress. She is the female vocalist for the hip hop group The Black Eyed Peas, with whom she has achieved chart success worldwide. Her debut solo album, The Dutchess, spawned five Billboard Hot ... more on Wikipedia
Shawn Corey Carter, known by his stage name Jay Z, is an American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur. He is one of the most financially successful hip hop artists and entrepreneurs in America. In 2014, Forbes estimated Jay Z's net worth at nearly $520 million. He is one of the world's ... more on Wikipedia
Alexander Emmanuel "Alex" Rodriguez, nicknamed "A-Rod", is an American professional baseball third baseman and shortstop for the New York Yankees of Major League Baseball. He previously played for the Seattle Mariners and the Texas Rangers. Rodriguez was one of the sport's most highly touted prospects ... more on Wikipediamore ABOUT
- Age: age 40
- Birthplace: Washington Heights, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Profession: Baseball player, Actor, Athlete
- Credits: Henry and Me
Sacha Noam Baron Cohen is an English actor, comedian, and writer. A graduate of Christ's College, Cambridge, Baron Cohen is most widely known for creating and playing four fictional characters: Ali G, Borat Sagdiyev, Brüno Gehard and Admiral General Aladeen. In most of his routines, Baron Cohen's ... more on Wikipediamore ABOUT
- Age: age 44
- Birthplace: Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom
- Profession: Comedian, Television producer, Fashion Model, Film Producer, Screenwriter + 2 more
- Credits: Hugo, Madagascar, Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa + 18 more
Donatella Versace is an Italian fashion designer and current Vice President of the Versace Group, as well as its chief designer. She owns a 20% share of the business. During the 1980s, Donatella's brother, Gianni Versace, launched a perfume dedicated to her, Blonde, and gave her his own diffusion label, ... more on Wikipediamore ABOUT
- Age: age 60
- Birthplace: Reggio Calabria, Italy
- Profession: Fashion designer, Designer, Costume Designer
James Trevor "Jamie" Oliver, MBE is an English celebrity chef, restaurateur, and media personality known for his food-focused television shows, cookbooks and more recently his global campaign for better food education. more on Wikipedia
Rupert James Hector Everett is an English actor and writer. He first came to public attention in 1981, when he was cast in Julian Mitchell's play and subsequent film Another Country as an openly gay pupil at an English public school in the 1930s. He has since appeared in many other films, including My ... more on Wikipediamore ABOUT
- Age: age 56
- Birthplace: Burnham Deepdale
- Profession: Film Producer, Model, Actor, Voice acting, Writer
- Credits: Shrek 2, Shakespeare in Love, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Stardust + 44 more