- 1Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna used to be such good friends that they even studied Kabbalah together, but these two blonde bombshells currently seem to be on the outs.
Gwyneth Kate Paltrow is an American actress, singer, and food writer. Paltrow gained early notice for her work in films such as the psychological thriller Seven, opposite Brad Pitt and the period drama Emma, opposite Ewan McGregor. Following starring roles in the romantic comedy-drama Sliding Doors and ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Profession: Businessperson, Comedian, Model, Author, Actor, + more
- Credits: Se7en, Iron Man 3, Iron Man 2, Iron Man
- 2Debi Mazar and Madonna have been BFFs since the 1980s.
Deborah "Debi" Mazar is an American actress and television personality, known for her Jersey Girl-type roles; as sharp-tongued women in independent films; and for her starring role in the Cooking Channel series, Extra Virgin, along with her husband Gabriele Corcos. She is also known for her recurring ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, Jamaica, New York
- Profession: Actor, Voice acting, Presenter, Dancer
- Credits: Goodfellas, Batman Forever, Entourage, Collateral, Malcolm X, + more
- 3Britney Spears and Madonna sealed their friendship with a kiss at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.
Britney Jean Spears is an American singer and actress. Born in McComb, Mississippi, and raised in Kentwood, Louisiana, she performed acting roles in stage productions and television shows as a child before signing with Jive Records in 1997. Spears's first and second studio albums, ...Baby One More Time ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: McComb, Mississippi, United States of America
- Profession: Fashion designer, Record producer, Businessperson, Songwriter, Television producer, + more
- Credits: Bridesmaids, Austin Powers in Goldmember, Spring Breakers, Knocked Up
- 4Stella McCartney has designed clothing for her gal pal Madonna for years.
Stella Nina McCartney, OBE is an English fashion designer. She is the daughter of former Beatles member Sir Paul McCartney and American photographer and animal rights activist Linda McCartney. moremore ABOUT
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Lambeth, London, United Kingdom
- Profession: Fashion designer, Designer, Costume Designer
- 5Cher and Madonna went through a brief period of being buddies, but in recent years, Cher has said that she respects Madonna as an artist, but thinks that she is "kind of a b*tch."
Cher is an American singer, songwriter, actress, model, fashion designer, television host, comedian, dancer, businesswoman, philanthropist, author, film producer, director, and record producer. Described as embodying female autonomy in a male-dominated industry, she is known for her distinctive ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: 69
- Birthplace: El Centro, California, United States of America
- Profession: Fashion designer, Record producer, Songwriter, Film Producer, Actor, + more
- Credits: Mask, Moonstruck, Burlesque, The Sonny and Cher Comedy Hour
- 6Rosie O'Donnell and Madonna have been close friends since they both appeared in the 1992 film A League of Their Own.
Roseann "Rosie" O'Donnell is an American comedian, actress, author, and television personality. She has also been a magazine editor and continues to be a celebrity blogger, LGBT rights activist, television producer, and collaborative partner in the LGBT family vacation company R Family ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Commack, New York, United States of America
- Profession: Editor, Talk show host, Comedian, Television producer, Film Producer, + more
- Credits: Tarzan, A League of Their Own, Sleepless in Seattle, The Flintstones, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, + more
- 7Good buddies Michael Jackson and Madonna were both fans of each others' music.
Michael Joseph Jackson was an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actor. Called the King of Pop, his contributions to music and dance, along with his publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades. The eighth child of the Jackson family, ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 51 (1958-2009)
- Birthplace: Gary, Indiana, United States of America
- Profession: Film Score Composer, Businessperson, Record producer, Musician, Film Producer, + more
- Credits: This Is It, Michael Jackson: Thriller, The Wiz, Michael Jackson: Video Greatest Hits - HIStory
- 8Sandra Bernhard and Madonna seemed inseparable for a time, but these two former friends no longer speak.
Sandra Bernhard is an American comedian, singer, actress and author. She first gained attention in the late 1970s with her stand-up comedy in which she often bitterly critiques celebrity culture and political figures. Bernhard is number 97 on Comedy Central's list of the 100 greatest standups of all ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: Flint, Michigan, United States of America
- Profession: Comedian, Screenwriter, Author, Actor, Singer
- Credits: The King of Comedy, Hudson Hawk, Wrongfully Accused, Without You I'm Nothing
G Options B Comments & Embed